Reviews for C Sharp
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 6/6
Switzerland looks out the window again quickly. "N-no. We... we made music."

It is midnight and I'm struggling to not laugh at this line because I don't want my secret of reading lemons late at night to become known.
CarrieStillLovesYou chapter 1 . 2/10
Finally someone agrees with me! Austria loves to bottom! I have no problems with either topping but I love me some semeswiss
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
How...how adorably vulgar! I feel for Austria, I could never figure out what in fact caused their break up. Regardless I enjoyed this without say.
lussia's clssic tea of life chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
beautiful. amazing job as usual. i myself prefer austria x prussia, but you have made me love ausswiss too. hey, i can have a bunch of pairing variations right?! xD world world ftw! lol. this was really sad and melancholy and beautiful.
Mayu-chama chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow...
*nosebleeds* So hot..
This is the first fanfic that Switzerland is on the top..
huehue
Anyways! Good Job!

Void-hime
What Did They Expect chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I liked this, I usually read M fics and they are a bit too much but this was great. I totally agree with you that Austria is a bottom but in that one episode when he had that riding crop because France took those pictures changed my mind for a second. Lol. Also after reading, I thought the title was quite appropriate considering a key was out of tune so when I was finished reading, I thought the key was C Sharp. That was like prefect but anyways, this is going in my favorites.
Yuryaoi chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh my god.. Woah. That story.. Was much more intense then I expected. That was AWESOME.3 thank you so much for sharing.

Austria mostly tops because of the fact that he has been in many relationships before and is more experienced with handling emotions, while Switzerland is exactly as you had described, but never having been in a relationship and thus not quite familiar with how to react or what to do to pleasure the other.

Personally, I like this sort of placement better, because people tend to put Switzerland way out of character when they make him bottom. If they wouldn't do that I'd probably like the placements the same.

Again, great job! ;D
neolavender chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The best Austro Swiss fanfiction I’ve ever read! And one out of few that doesn’t make me disappointed. No wonder this is the most favorite Austro Swiss fanfiction in Hetalia fandom :D (just FYI).

You said that you’re not used to the characters whereas in reality you wrote them very in-character or maybe even deeper! I also love how you wrote their emotion, especially Vash. I think he really is falling in love with Roddy. But he’s afraid to admit it. Not to mention the last sentence he said to Lili about how beautiful the sound was. And Roddy? He’s also falling for Vash and is also afraid to admit it either. They’re seriously going nowhere! ;_; I guess Vash is translating his feelings by kind-of-raping Roddy :/ (if that’s how you call it)

Ah well, Vash should make a move before a certain-awesome-being does it first :P (if you know what I mean). Speaking of which, I would want to request a sequel to this fic. Maybe it could tell Vash’s unrequited feelings to Roddy whose (maybe) had been together with Gilbert after the incident? Or how either Roddy or Vash confess their feelings?

There are so many ideas that could be dug out of this fic and it won’t be as good unless you’re the one who’s writing it. Thanks for the fic and please do keep writing! I’ll be alerting favorite this fic and alert you, just in case you’ll consider my opinion.
Aarosha chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh my goodness! I'm so happy to find a good Swit/Aust fic! All things considered, I'm disappointed and sad that it's not very popular.
ColorfulSkittles291 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is officially the first rated M AustriaxSwitzerland Fanfic I've ever read. That was hot...
Lacie48 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Somewhere, Hungary regrets that she didn't come home sooner

Anyway good story. I had been dying to see Vash on top

P/s: Sorry, I'm not good at English
ColdInnocence chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
F#ck you. I hate it when the title has nothing to do with the creation, conclusion, or introduction.
PiffBee chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for making Austria the bottom! I pain on doing uke Austria art~
moocatdog chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I loved your story first one I ever read with Austria in it. I always thought he would make it boring but he didn’t so thank you for showing me that.

One thing though at the bottom in your authors note you said Austria never tops while this is true you continued to and said not even Hungary. This made me think though who would ever top Hungary she would hit them with the frying pan several times I would think before letting that happen. Do you really think others can top her?

Once again thank you for showing the truth on how amazing Austria can be.
UberHyperFangirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I loved your story and I agree but what can you do? Some people are ignorant and only see that Switzerland is shorter.

I RP/Cosplay Vash in my Hetalia group and I'm tempted to use that one line now if things get that far (In RP/Cosplay!) with my Austria and me if our Lichtenstein asked what we were doing. "Um, making music. Yeah, that's it." XD