Reviews for The Player Played
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
"That is MINE. Holy shit, stop touching my fucking Vulcan."

THAT.
RawrTheDinoKitten chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So much awesome. If I had my very own Spock, I'd be worse than friggin Golem.
rousey chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I literally burst out laughing upon reading Kirk losing his shit. Like I just couldn't keep a handle on it. I died, I was laughing so hard. This was just so perfect. It was a lovely short read and certainly brightened my day. Oh gosh was that hilarious! Wonderful story, and for the most part everyone was in character! Great job!
-rousey
dontbevain chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Love it. Especially the sweet ending.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
A very cute 5 and 1!
MarauderGirl KS chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"That's not just the first officer of my ship - the Federation flagship - that Vulcan is my Vulcan. I'm sure you people have girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, consorts, harem-boys - whatever the hell it is you people do - but that? That is MINE. Holy shit, stop touching my fucking Vulcan."

LOVE it! xDD
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very good, Kirk's little explosive rant was highly entertaining.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The pacing was great :) the plot too.
Doni chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Cute and funny.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
THE FIFTH ONE! Even the nice, sweet, cute 1 doesn't make the ending of the fifth any more easy to bear. Oh Spock, your specialness never seems to end, does it. I suppose it's a good thing the person you like is also the one who respects your space - but a terrible thing, 'cause he could have be clinging on a lot sooner, I suppose.

"Holy shit, stop touching my fucking Vulcan." is the single best line ever. Ever!
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
D'aaw so cute! I loved it when Kirk lost his shit. But these were all very entertaining
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Awww...this is so cute! MY VULCAN! LICK!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Maybe Kirk is just not so good at reading Vulcan tells yet.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
so cute! I LOVED the "That's MY Vulcan" outburst! Absolutely lovely
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
tehlul

Kirk at the end was hilarious. xDD