Reviews for Kat and Pat
loomalama147 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
im sorry, no ofense, but he movie's title was slightly off, instead of 10 things i hate about u it should b 10 things i hate about this movie. it sucked potatoes, the outside part. like said before though sorry, i just wanted every 1 2 no abut this concerning piece of info.-:)
Allison Carter chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I have to agree with the reviewer below me...it is too much soap opera shit. Sorry.

Why was she mad at him? There is more to this story...I wanna read it.

Peace Love Save the Whales

~*AliCat*~
mandELLA chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
WOW! That's a big jump from her being furious...and then in the next minutes engaged. I like it, and can picture it, but still...

wow. what a big jump.

MandELLA
Mrs. Bonitz chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
This is good! The movie, 10 Things I Hate About You was my fave for a long time, and it does rather sound like the characters. I wish it were longer, though/
heeeeere'sjohnny22 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Married? They are still in teeny-bopper high school for heaven's sake! I don't think Kat and Pat would take themselves that seriously. They're too deep and sarcastic...in a good way.
WaterPixie13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
thats really good. it had good emotional detail in it.
Naleenah chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Okay I really don't want to waste my time but you seem to think your work is really good. Unfortunately your work sucks ass and I wish you would learn how to write fiction instead of soap opera shit.
anonymous yeah chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
this part is pretty good but #2 kinda bited. The gun thing happened WAY to quickly.
Princess Saphire chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
I love it! Please continue!
Grace chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Got my interest, looking good, I really hope there is gonna be more of this...and soon!