Reviews for St Valentine's Heart
Becca chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Truly and deeply fucking twisted! GOOD JOB!
Ali D chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I already love everything you write, but the fact that you slipped in a fact about Saint Valentine and his death makes the nerd in me squeal with delight. Great work, keep it up! :)
peridotpocket chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Never took this Dean for being the sentimental type! haha!
KAArterdme chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this series, and this might be my favorite so far. If you haven't already, you really need to see Jensen Ackle's My Bloody Valentine movie.
jess chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love this verse. And I love this fic. And I love that Dean and Cas are clearly portrayed as equals in their relationship (pretty sure I've already said that a million times). But, more often that not their relationship is portrayed as totally one sided, which I personally have never seen it as.
I love that Dean had "never really don't that before" and I LOVED the line "It feels like a skipped heartbeat." I loved the little domesticity lines at the end that just tugged at my heartstrings and... I just love everything.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS BEAUTIFUL SERIES!
yourgracewasted chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is my new favorite fic.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Extremely twisted. I like it!
SweetPsycho chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Creepy as hell and yet still cute.

Awesome!
Wolvinheart chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love the hints of Castiel's humanity, the parts of him that realize what's wrong and none of it mattering one bit. It's lovely to read that juxtaposed to Dean's unfailing mindset. Another wonderful story, thank you for writing it!
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Awww that was sweet. *defensive* Well it was!
Siduel chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow, this was awesome. Dude it's official, I love you! You have no idea how long I've been looking for just one fic where the Winchesters were serial killers and you have like 10 stories! You're awesome!
SetInSmoke chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ok, that was, in the Angelface!verse sort of way, adorable. It was so sweet to see that Dean actually cares and the last two paragraphs(?) made me melt.

Great job!

(Just for the record, I don't actually approve of all the crazy crap they do. I say it's sweet, or that it's cute in context with the 'verse. In real life if someone handed me a bloody human heart, I'd probably throw up and faint, but it's cute in this 'verse. P )
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Creepy yet it fits the world you created.
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
so creepy... i love it ;)