Reviews for Through Blindness
jalaya chapter 4 . 6/24
I loved it! You are a great writer and it would make me so happy if you continued the story they're just so cute together!
AdmiralJellyBean chapter 4 . 4/4
I wish this story had more attention because it's just that good! Thanks for writing it!
Xx4ying4yang4xX chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
i thought this story was so cute

i loved it so much

keep writing
imonz chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Damn! these are turning out to be some darn long chapters. lovin' the fanfic!
SamyJo chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Haha eww. She kissed him with morning breath. :) lol Vute chapter btw. I'm glad everythings all good with Haruhi for the most part.

I can't *sings this* waaaiit~*done singing* to see what goes diwn in the next chaptr. :DD
SamyJo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I reaaly like your work, andi think its in the making of being a great story. If you ever wanyed you could easily tirn this into a nocel of sorta. Where you have the breaks just make the next chapter. I looked it over and it would totally work. The only thing you have to do is take what you have written in each part and stretch it a little. Where you explain the dialouge, make it actual dialouge. Giveit a little moee detail and UMF and fix your grammar a bit and BAM! You have an amazing story! I can garuntee that you'd have a LOT of people fall in love with this. :)

One thing I would change no matter what you decide, is the ease in which Ryoji/Ranka let's Tamaki with Haruhi even with the circumstances.

P.S. Gomen for any major spelling issues! Heh, my nook is really hard to type on let alone corect. :/
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
That was a great story, I enjoyed reading it!
Sonya Rivers chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
That. Was. AMAZING!

Really really really amazing!
birningice chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Aw, what a cute story so far. :) Though it is a little weird how they are always picking her up and carrying her...
fullmoonsinner chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
it made me cry a bit but i thought it was really cute~ :)
neon chesire cat chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
oh i love this stoy how super sweet
mizchelz chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
That was such a good story! Can't wait to read the epilogue!
mizchelz chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I really really love the story so far, please release the next chapter as soon as possible! XD domo arigatou gozaimasu!
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I like your story and will add it to my fav
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 1 . 2/19/2010