Reviews for One Night in Europe
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
xD The OC was amusing. And I love being able to say things in a language that no one else understands. It really is a nice feeling to be able to say things about someone behind their back while right in front of them without them understanding. xD Hehe, I've abused that power a few times. ; Either way, that was adorable. There ought to be a "Second Night in Europe." You do realize you left SO MANY possibilities as to what happens after/before that, right? And it's a really cool idea... so I wanna read more about it. *pout*
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Love the idea of web-cam smex ;D And I wasn't expecting Jirou to fly in from Tokyo...then again, he's from Hyoutei, and can easily get whatever he wants due to being Jirou at the same time.

But there are a few things I should point out. I think you should have a warning or something for the chat-speak, since it's illegal on this site and everything. And I found a typo :O

“I’m going to be said to leave though.” You typed 'said' instead of 'sad' _;;

Besides that, this was a great read and that Conner dude is GOLD xD Makes me want to read it again, so I will. And now I can effectivly complain to all my guy friends about how the English language consists more than 'dude' 'yo' 'sick' 'COD' and 'nazi-zombie'.

And I must say, I'm impressed with Atobe. He's able to go from fucking Jirou to telling his room mate to piss off, then right back to fucking. HE IS MAGICAL. ...Sorry I write such long reviews. I like to tell people about their stories... xD
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh I haven't read any Atoji in so long (damn school)! And this was brilliant!
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
“DUDE! THE FUCK? YOU’RE FUCKING A DUDE?”

I'm too lazy to log in because I just got home off of school early and I'm like half way done writing a chapter and I want to finish it and I don't even have time to think about how shitty of a sentence this is.

BUT... I love this story :D

It's so cute and and and and... perfect!

-Dolphin
ice flow chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Lol, wait till the roommate realizes that the guy he assumed to be the girlfriend's brother IS the "girlfriend" -snicker-

And Keigo's going to have a LOT of fun every night. -smirk- He has his own personal bedwarmer ) One that he can fuck whenever he wants, and of course, Jirou's QUITE willing. XDDXDDXDD
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well, if Atobe is determined to kidnap Jirou, then I suppose the school doesn't have a choice but to let Jirou miss school. I don't know why, but the thought of Jirou speaking English is really cute for some reason.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
RETURN TO TOKYO IN A WHEELCHAIR, NYA! Hehehehe! XD I was just hoping the dude would walk in and he freaking DID! OMG YAY! Heheheh!

~Nya! _