Reviews for No Me, Without You
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I liked these series of vignettes showing Lacy's and Zoe's friendship and Lacy's thoughts and feelings about these events. :)
Womble-13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I really really loved this story. You wrote their emotions and the depth of their friendship so beautifully. Thank you for sharing this with us. It's going into my favourites list.
Teresa Jusino chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I love, love LOVE this, both as a story and as an analysis of the Zoe/Lacy relationship. Lacy's always been one of my favorite characters on Caprica, and you totally do her justice! :)

I'm actually working on a Caprica Fan Fiction project that I'd LOVE for you to take part in, if you're interested. I hope you are! If so, email me at , and I'll send you the details. I hope to hear from you, as your story was really great! :)

- Teresa Jusino

.com

Twitter: teresajusino
rei chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
wow that was beautiful
STEVEN ROBESON chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
A great Tell!

This is the color to the outline the series has presented us so far.

Bravo.

Steve Robeson

Winchester, TN
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow, this is an amazing story. You cover all of Lacy's feelings perfectly. Beautiful writing.
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
wow, this piece was really amazing. it totally blew me away. Lacy seems so lost now that Zoe is gone, and it's true that she seems so different when around Zoe-A
I Am The Prince of Wales chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is the story I wish I could write. Seriously, this is the best use of Lacy I can imagine. Just... wow.
ES3 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Liked this very much, great writing!
babylerms chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
first, i love the title lol. i really liked this story. it gave good insight into zoe and lacy's relationaship. i hope you write more for caprica too.
fandroid chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow.

Thrill to read, the eerie tone unnerves but is still comforting, how the reader experiences Lacy's journey in tow.

This perception of Zoe is beautiful, plausible; their relationship tangible and Lacy's feelings, honest easy to associate with.

Amazing.
Femvamp chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was really good. I enjoyed it alot.
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
this is just so perfect. that is really all i can say. it's perfect. please write more for caprica soon! :D
13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
great fic cant wait to read more
Cylon117 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Another great Caprica could you please still write a fic about Zoe later on during the Cylon war as their Imperious Leader?Im pretty sure shell end up being the newBSGs equivalent.