Reviews for Masquerade: A Duck Watch Story
PrincessH chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I just wanted to leave a quick review - I've been reading your Duck Watch stories for a while now and I absolutely loved the drama - though I must admit I usually skip over most but the Tammy/Fulton stuff - I must say that I've very disappointed in this edition - I feel like the first three were all leading up to how much Tammy and Fulton loved each other and this one suddenly she's back attracted the Charlie after saying that sleeping with him was all wrong in the first one that she loved Fulton and everything. Highly disappointed with this storyline - I'll continue to look for the next one in hopes you can fix this... Great writing style and love the concept just not the direction.
alemica2 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
AMAZING chapter. I'm so in love with Dwayne and Carlyle, they're perfect. I'm also surprisingly liking Charlie and Tammy. I really can't wait to see what happens next, I hope th next one is posted soon!
heartbreakerginny chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Awesome story! I've read all the others but I can't wait for an update on this one! Love it!
LadyConfidential chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
This chapter was cute the whole way through :) The cameo was great, as was the everyone else. Nice to see a bit of Banks in there - I haven't seen him in a while (or at least I feel I haven't).

A sentence error: Spending Christmas with together?

Should be either 'with each other' or just 'together'. I'm guessing you already knew that though :P

Hoping to see another update soon, but then again, I can't talk - I've been a slacker too!
Mami chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Quality JP, baby. There's nothin like it!
alemica2 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Aw, I missed this story! I really hope Fulton doesn't do anything stupid but I'm glad Tammy and Charlie are finally together. I adore Carlyle and Dwayne, you write them perfectly! Uh oh, Serena means trouble... Update soon, please! (PS: Still waiting for the next part of Littles lol, I'm dying to read it!)
LadyConfidential chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Nice update:)

I quite like Dwayne and Carlyle, it's so cute, and love that Banks will go skate just to appease Annie. Interesting to see what may happen between Fulton and Charlie...I wonder who loses this fight. But ultimately, I think everyone involved is kinda gunna be the loser. Hope to see more soon!
sToriTyme chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I had to read this through my fingers lol The Charlie/Tammy/Fulton scene made me cringe. I loved it! I need more! :D

Looking forward to your next update -TT
alemica2 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Omg, I think Dwayne and Carlyle are my new favorite couple of yours. They're amazingly sweet, I love them! Charlie and Tammy are in big trouble, I can't wait to see what happens there! lol to Annie wanting to show off to Blair Waldorf, please update this soon!
sToriTyme chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Ugh! I'd forgotten just how much i love your stories when i was gone. Now I'm addicted all over again! thanks a lot! ha ha!

Dwayne and Carlyle are too cute together. and what a roller coaster with Julie and Portman! Post again soon! :D

Looking forward to your next update -TT
alemica2 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Tammy is definitely going to regret that! I want her and Charlie to get together tho. Big aw to Carlyle and Dwayne, I can't wait to see what happens there! Update soon, please!
LadyConfidential chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Well, the chase after Dwayne has begun - who knows if she'll arrive in time! Sorry I didn't update before, European holiday/European delay, kind put me out of the fanfic scene for a while. Anyways, glad to be back. Remember we're still reading!
alemica2 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Loved it! I wish Dean and Julie would get their acts together. I can't wait to see what happens with Dwayne and Carlyle! I hope you update this soon!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Aw, I liked Charlie and Carlyle. But, I suppose the heart wants what it wants. And, I think Charlie's heart wants Tammy. He should totally go for it.
LadyConfidential chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Nice to see another update! Though I admit, I'm being slack at the moment. It'll be interesting to see how this panes out. Dwayne and Carlyle really are more suited than her and Charlie. I hope Jules gets back together with Dean too!