Reviews for Patronus
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 5/15
SO CUTE! Baby Ratchet! Love how you put that line in there! Links it nicely to the games! Loved this!
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my gosh, you used a quote from one of my favorite scenes! I love how you used that line! Just imagine in eighteen or so years (how old IS Ratchet anyway?) when Ratchet uses that line with Clank!
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Liberties, but none that could be so surprising... OH I LOVED IMAGINING BABY RATCHET IN THIS
FICTION! You captured this precious moment between his parents and the General perfectly. Well done.
a Tale with Ears chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Unlimited Hearts chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I'm literally crying. I mean tears are literally rolling down my face. If you don't mind, I'd love to use this story as the premise of a Ratchet and Clank story I'm working on.

In regards to just the story itself, I'm speechless. It was beautiful and so touching. I can't even begin to express my emotions right now.
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow...That was beautiful. Only words for it really. I’m speechless. They way that you lead into the story kept the reader on their toes until that “ah ha!” moment. You use just the right amount of detail to give the reader a good view of the scene while not allowing it to drag on. Beautiful.
Night N. Gail chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, I... I actually love this. It's rare that I find a fanfic on here that meets my picky and highly personal tastes, but this one absolutely does it! The prose is well written and the emotion perfectly captured. I really felt like I was there, like I was watching my own best friend light up at the sight of his newborn son... Somehow it makes the ending of ACIT even sadder. T-T

Right now I'm in the process of writing my own story about Alister and Kaden, and- please don't take this the wrong way, because it's really meant as a compliment- this almost felt to me like it could be one of the later chapters of my story. I mean, it couldn't actually be, because there are numerous plot/timing differences that wouldn't quite synch up, but this is the sort of feel and emotion that I want to capture with my story. I only hope I can pull it off half as well as you. :)
Fruitbird15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awwww that is such a cute story!

One of my favorites!
XLombax chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Great story ! It's really awesome ! PLZ UPDATE SOON! CAN'T WAIT 2 READ NEXT CHAPTER !
Babywarrior5 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was wonderful! You really do an amazing job with capturing strong emotions. I believe I raved before about "Lombaxes Don't Count Sheep", so I feel like I'm being redundant, but this is quite excellent. :D I love oneshots! And it probably isn't a good thing that the very first thing that popped into my head upon reading the title was a vision of a stag. ._.