Reviews for The Idiots Guide Out Takes
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love smut. J/S. I love sweet, I love angst. There are all kinds of thing that entertain me. This was just lovely...
redlover76 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Woohoo! Sexward! Great outtake. Forget that super-nasty review. People's hatred and condemnation is always a let down to those who are confident, talented, and live freely. I say it's jealousy. Otherwise, they wouldn't leave their bubble of safety.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i am with you on that one. i never give flames i just tell them how great it is and the person who said that needs to know.. sm does not care what we make as long as we never say we own it or she makes this stuff
switzerland333 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hey, I read your outtake on TIGTBABG, and I read bout the flame that you got. I know that this was posted forever ago, but I figured I'd tell ya anyways that your stuff is good and the scenes you write are HOT! So screw if they're so petty that they read something they know they're not gonna like just to write shitty PMs. Happy writings! C:
Bellacullen16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It was seriously hot. I liked ur story VERY much! You are a relly good writer.

love

BC16
ikeybabyblues chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
dont let that comment get you cause this story is hotttttt...id love the club scene...that would be hot
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love Domward! Sexy!

~Xela
twiberry chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
:D wow
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Thanks for this outtake! I must say I wanted to read this, especially because in the main story Bella describes it as having been pretty mind blowing. Now I can see why!
Cami2186 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Can't wait for more possible outtakes.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved the outtake, Domward is very hot *unf* and i loved the smut. Dont think you should pay attention to anyone who stumbles in thinking a story w smut and Domward should be k and unicornes ) , dont like- dont read, and i say, live and let live, theres an X in the right corner for those who dont like M-rated stories. ill stop rambleing now.

best wishes, Linda
Kelly J chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
god what a bitchy review by that person! seriously i dont get why people do that! if they dont like smut, then dont read stories that say its going to be smutty, like what the hell? speople have a choice, they can stop reading if they dont like it, nobody is forcing you to read stuff you dont like!

your stories are great and they appeal to A LOT of people, im glad you arent ashamed of your stories! AND you raised money for them, i mean, that is absolutely fantastic! that one person who wrote you that message is the one who should feel ashamed for putting someone down like that! i mean she intentionally wanted to hurt you and she thinks YOU should be ashamed? not right. there is a difference between telling a writer that they didnt like the story and thought it was too sexual and that they were disappointed, and then there is telling a writer to be ashamed of their work...way different!

ok... so im really passionate about this issue, because i see it a lot. im not a writer, im only a reader, but that is why im truly disgusted by what some other readers say. it really bothers me how they can be so cruel. there is a difference between being mean and being a critic. these writers love their reviews but they arent writing in order to please everyone!

ok im gonna just stop here before i go off into a 30min speech! lol

loved this outtake! im still hoping for a sequel!
ShelbzieSue chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
please update soon
denisemexicana chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was really good.
CCBTH chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Some people love to get all puritanical on people to feel superior or something, its not like anyone forces them to go to the M section..idiots, i thought this was hot...