Reviews for A Different Dream
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 10/2
SamReader chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Hey I love this story the first part is so cute and awesome. I really wish you had finished this one. I wanted to see it from wilson's point of view.
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
... SO cute! Cat!Wilson is now a thing.
Ritulia chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Ahhhh, how did I miss this?

And I sure hope there is going to be more, even though a year and a half passed since the last update. Pretty-pretty please?..

*goes back to sobbing and translating "Coward"*
GirlX2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Nice beginning. I'm a big fan of both House and Sandman. It'd be really great if there was more of this to look forward to. ;)
Unknown Kadath chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Hi, I just found this looking through the crossover fic ... I love it! Please tell me you're going to continue it.
Maxiem chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Oh my, you've made me so happy with this. I just recently read Stray and absolutely loved it. I was a bit disappointed when I saw you hadn't written anything in quite a while, so there probably wouldn't be a sequel. But now there is! Thanks.
The Bellow chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Cat's side, this time. I just bought "Preludes and Nocturnes", and I totally need to buy the next Sandman issue. Either way, keep it up. I'll be watching :)
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Oh ho. So THAT'S how he got there. I was wondering how he had gotten to House's house (isn't that punny? *brick'd*) from his conference. Neat-o. 8D Gosh, the image of Wilson the Cat is just too cute!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I just read Stray and saw that you had a companion and rushed to read it. Looks VERY interesting and I'd love to see more. 8D Now I'm off to drop off a review for Stray. 0