Reviews for Never Believe Anything You See On TV
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 28 . 6/21
Oh my god, I freaking died. Continue writing please! Can't wait to see from you again!
FigurativelyDying chapter 28 . 1/31/2016
I really wish you would update, since this is an amazing, hilarious story. It says complete, and I hope that does not mean you abandoned this fic. Katherine is the character we all wish to be, and you write very well.
Ledzeppfan chapter 28 . 8/27/2015
Oh please finish this fanfic..it's everything I wanted to read about.
X chapter 28 . 8/24/2015
I hope you continue this it had me laughing! xD
Arafell chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Nokian sigils? :P

Indestructible, yet they still get good reception!
biggfattycakes chapter 27 . 7/4/2015
Aaaahgh! I really hope you choose to continue this story! Its so great and there are so many things left unanswered that I must know or ill just die! Definitely one of my favorites as far as non smutty OC fics go lol please please please continue if you can! Your awsome, very original and so creative. Keep it up!
theblkdahlia666 chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Loving this story so far. Really on point and freaking hilarious !
Freckled Mess chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
I knew what I was getting myself into by reading a story that hasn't been updated in four years, but I regret nothing. I actually came here because I missed your Harry Potter story updates and wanted to reread it. It's one of my favorite stories. You're one of my favorite authors. Then I realized that you wrote a Supernatural fanfiction which is my favorite TV series. Beautiful. Very original. Captured the characters perfectly.

Pretty sure there were some Vampire Diaries inspiration in this, with the Salvatore and Gilbert names as well as choosing Stefan's actor to play William Darling. I'm a fan of that, too, so it was enjoyable. I couldn't help but think about that with William having a similar personality and escaping the hounds without injury.

I love this arc especially. Dean's and Katherine's reactions to each other and their new bodies are hilarious. I also enjoy Katherine's her with Cas. One of my favorite parts is still Sam diving under the covers after her. I was really looking forward to Katherine meeting Lucifer. If you ever decide to update, I'll definitely be here to read, whether this story or your Potter fic.

The only complaint I have with this story is that you didn't start a new paragraph when a different person started talking, but I figure that's because of how old this story is. I don't remember whether or not you did that in the other. It didn't make it difficult to read, though. No worries.

I hope everything is going okay with you. Life definitely comes before entertaining random strangers. I hope you do eventually return to us. I am following you just in case. Best wishes! Thanks for all the smiles you've brought me. :)
WinchesterNimrod chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
lol! Misha Collins too hot to die! ohhh dear lord i'm tearing up from laughing too much.
Fallen's child chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
LOL that is amazing, I can't wait to read the net chapter! MORE CAS ACTION PLEASE!
Dezerae chapter 27 . 5/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG YOU ARE A GODDESS
I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
HOLY SHIZZ MARRY ME
RebelAshRunner chapter 27 . 11/30/2012
Oh my Christ, you beautiful person. You're a wonderful human being. You make me laugh so much! Waxing Dean's legs! Go Kat go!
TheSlimiie chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
I love this story , can't wait update soon !
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 27 . 1/14/2012
Omg omg I love this story! Kat is freaking hirlarious! She cracks me up! I love the way you put her and James into the story. Lol poor cas. :) this chapter was sooo funny! And um if I was in Jensen's body I would have totally looked to. There's no shame in it. *cough cough* lol. Well sorry for officially making this an awkward review. :p hey I hope you continue this! Its seriously amazing! Please! :)))))

Maddy
Nature.Calls chapter 27 . 10/19/2011
This story is amazing and I managed to read it one day. I just couldn't stop. I do hope you continue writing it, but I understand that with life updating quickly is a tedious task. I'm hoping eventually this story will come off of inactive because I'd love to see Sam and Kat's relationship expand.