Reviews for Mating Interrupted
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Nice story!

Your stories are fun to read, putting an interesting and sometimes funny spin on things.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Your fic saved me and my brother's asses! My brother played the Morinth part the first time and BLEW IT. And then I read your fic and you conveniently spelled out what to choose! HA! I CHEATED BUT I DON'T CARE! This was funny, though, seriously. Especially the "Do you have nothing better to do, seriously?" line. It was exactly what I was thinking. Like, "THE UNIVERSE IS IN JEOPARDY AND YOU ARE DOING...WHAT?!"
Thank you for sharing your writing (and inadvertently saving us from UTTER FAILURE!)
Sincerely, LaylanatorXVII and Sideburnsmaster (aka my brother)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love the lines about her Asari options :-)
Good point about the neck break with foot technique...
Did you know that you can apparently have Morinth on your crew? I mean, yeah it was a choice but I never really considered it, now I want to go back and see what happens if I pick her.
Liahna T'Riah chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i was skeptical of this piece but i couldnt stop laughing :) well done *claps*
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Pahahahah, that story was hilarious, and really good. "so is that a no?" haha i'm still laughing.
E153N chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
And this is supposed to be a somber moment. I love your writing!
Zanyotaku chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
"It would probably be more fun than an injection at any rate. Or if there were prisoners to execute…"
Oh, Shepard... XD Also Shepard going on about all the things she has to do while the galaxy is supposedly in peril was hilarious! (You could also probably add "endlessly scanning the galaxy for resources")
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I wouldn't risk it either, Shephard, you still have a galaxy to save afterall
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Interesting story.
Mouton1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ha! Amazing Loved it. Usually fanfiction about this certain mission always make me cry, but I laughed honestly with this one. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
good job solid dialoge a little drawn out but the humor mixed in there was nice
The Master chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Isn't it nice the way they just have a lovely conversation in the middle of fighting (wish that actually happened).
loserthree chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
If there's one thing Mass Effect needs, it's more snark.

You are fantastic.

There is this, though:

"You want a one-night stand but you think calling it 'sex' is crude," Shepard said incredulously, her eyebrows disappearing into her hairline.

"Yes, yes I am," Morinth confirmed

Maybe "Yes I do."?
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Can Asari actually have sex without the whole mind-meld thing? because if so it would be a great win-win for Monrinth's kind... just don't do the thing that creats babies, which they can't have, and they can have all the sex they want... anyway brilliant parady as always
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha, very amusing. Nice work.