Reviews for Mirror, Mirror of the Dimensional Wall Teaser
Furionknight chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I look forward to more :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved this mind-bender of a side fic because it obviously will bring us to a fantastic point in the story in the future. I look forward to reading more updates on Reader of the Stars! :)
09725hsikqb chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
AH! It's awesome! I loved the last line.
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Lols! As good as usual. You have a very strong grasp on the characters and write then beautifully. There are very few crossovers in any fandom that are as well written and thought out as yours. I find it intellectually stimulating and very enjoyable.

Anyway the last part, telling mirror universe Kirk that she could kill him with her brain was very amusing. The mental picture had me laughing.
Eirliel chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
When are you going to update Reader in the Stars? I've been waiting for weeks. It's very intriging.
FMWSophie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Haha! "I am commander River Tam and I can kill you with my brain" River's awesome! This is great, and it looks like River's recovered a bit from her insanity phase. This is genious, man, you are a genious. And you can tell that I am NOT a genious if I spelled genious wrong. If i did, then you can call me stupid. But, yeah, this story's awesome. KEEP IT UP!
Innogen chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
LOL!

Happy Birthday!

~Innogen
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Happy Belated Birthday!

Gotta say, love the idea of River totally pwning the Mirror crew-members.

You know, I actually love these little snippets of 'Reader in the Stars' that just jump to the future - i could be happy with just these!

I really do want to see the rest of Serenity's crew, though...

*nudge wink hint*

Anyway, hope your b-day was great, and keep writing!

-Red
Kansas Scout chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
well happy birthday. also I like this as much as Reader. I think Tiberius is in for a surprise. I hope the main crew gets back safely like in the original episode.