Reviews for Bedridden
Will Treaty Fan chapter 6 . 5/19
I love it! How will it end?! Are you going to right more? You HAVE too! Great work!
Luthien Teantin chapter 6 . 3/20
Please, continue, I have to know what happened! PLEEEAAASEEE
Becca chapter 6 . 2/4
Dont abandon this story!
Crowley chapter 6 . 2/3
PLEASE .PLEASE , PLEASE UPDATE ! loooove it so far!
Amanda Racette chapter 6 . 11/11/2014
This is a decent fanfic, finish soon. Sadly I don't have a Facebook, I am only eleven, twelve next month, so my constant comments will have to be good enough.
Amanda Racette chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Right, little intrigued about Medstron, but not that much, kinda more worried about Halt than Will, after all, you said you wouldn't kill him.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Good, good, kinda unlike Halt to wait to be told to come in, but whatever. Four stars on this one, I'm thinking that when Will starts hallucinating he goes back to Skandia, and that Alyss will help Will, could be wrong, but we'll see.
Amanda Racette chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
The poor Americans don't know what mars bars are either. Really I just review for the fun of it, no need to bribe me, I just like the story.
Amanda Racette chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Raises eyebrow at iPod, this is so cheesy I can smell it, has anyone else noticed that Will seems to be the only one to ever get hurt? I mean, how many fanfic a have you read where Halt gets hurt? Gillan? Horace Even- sorry, Cassandra, Alyss? No I didn't think so.
Amanda Racette chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Wow, this could be better, could be worse, all in all. Two stars.
Amanda Racette chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This is the general plot of fanfic, read 'letters' and you'll see what I mean.
Alyss Mainwaring chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I was going through fics I haven't read in ages trying to find one where the main character gets sick, then I refound this one :)

And I would much rather prefer a tim tam than a mars bar, just saying... :)

Aly
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
moooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Crowley chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Samisnotapeach chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
this is sooooo good
please please please update soon