Reviews for Crossing the Border
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Dracula means 'son of the dragon'. it's more like a title than a name, kinda like 'the red baron'.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
You're calling Rinnosuke manly? Suika is more of a man than he is. In fact, Cirno is more of a man than he is. No offence to them, all offence to him (what's he gonna do, talk at me).
Guest chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Congratulations, you just sexually assaulted a fairy with the body of a prepubescent girl. I'm quite tempted to just stop reading now.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
There is no way in the nine hells that touhou characters have not been drawn using the toilet. They have been drawn doing everything else, after all.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Any truly large fanbase will include at least some stupid people. It's simply a question of statistics.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
You're title's pretty generic.
Dr. Magnus Feirenbacher chapter 61 . 3/12/2012
Sooooo... What happened? Did u give up? I wanna see the rest of this! Very nice work, and definitely worth continuing. Plz finish this fic! So many good fics always diss spear because the writer gets bored with it. Don't let this happen to this fic. It's really good!
soulja-boi190 chapter 61 . 11/1/2011
Hahahaha Matt is the doormat of Gensokyo.

Sorry I haven't left a review in awhile. My teachers piled on the hw.

But... What happened to Matt x Rumia?
Patcheresu chapter 61 . 5/18/2011
Took you long enough. Good chapter though. The sections on Reisen were a bit hard to understand, but I still got the jist of them. Well done.
InnerMoka chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I recognize...all these videos. Being a Touhou obsessor myself. And I do find Reimu's armpits sexy, but not all THAT sexy.

Great start so far! I'm favoriting this.
Patcheresu chapter 60 . 4/1/2011
Nice. A longer chapter in a sea of shorties. I like the plot happenings too.
ShimmerMist chapter 60 . 3/30/2011
hmmm, so... it's an ugly vampire... in Gensokyo... I think someone is going to realise that 'her' territory has been invaded.

...right?
Patcheresu chapter 59 . 2/28/2011
TOO. DAMN. SHORT.

That is all.
xamlsora chapter 56 . 2/17/2011
Can't find a way to post on Doujinstyle. Gotta love your story so far, and I'm totally in love with your writing style. Moar update please!
Sir Duddles chapter 58 . 2/5/2011
Oh hot damn, this story is good. it seemed like it gradually went from a parody to a full-blown story, which is very impressive considering that it didn't lose ANY of its potential throughout the transition. I eagerly await the next chapter with open arms and a warm smile!