Reviews for Forgotten
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/23
Great story! Really highlights how much of a huge bastard Senior is!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love it, well done!
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Cool fic really liked it, it was a different read. Thanks for the enjoyment.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That's a sweet story. Makes me think of the saying 'It's a small world.' So many connections that are made then only realized later that it is there. My best friend in elementary school, I had lost touch with her, then found out she lives in the town that I go to college...and it a SMALL town...picture a college campus just off of Main Street, Stillwater...that small. 10/10
NCISisbest chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Brilliant! I like Jimmy Palmer a lot. I love reading about stories that reference to him, even if just a little. Poor Tony. I'm glad James found him. )
Megan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it. I loved that it was Jimmy's Dad who found young Tony and gave him his card. I think you should continue this. Either as a sequel or another chapter and have Jimmy tell Tony that it was his Dad who was the cab driver when he was in Maui. Would love to see Tony's reaction when he hears that.
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aww, that's really cute!
vrukalakos chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw...so sad and yet sweet at the same time. Poor Tony.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Pretty good!
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was sweet. I'm always on the lookout for great "what-happened-to-Tony-on Maui?"-stories. I really enjoyed it.
Teri chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Sweet and right on target. One of your reviews didn't think Tony would be as well-behaved as you portray him in your story. Personally, I think you got it just right. Very nice work.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That's funny and good. I've had a tony/jim backstory going round and round in my mind but their 'meeting' was cute. Jimmy should bring it up to see if Tony remembers his dad.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Well, Ms tigyr, I'm quite pleased to read this story. Your style is improving immensely. Your subject is a good one and the plot, while a bit AU, is on target. Your description of Senior is very, very good. I think Tony, at that age, would have been a little less well behaved, but it's your story.

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

pdf
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was fabulous and a great what might of happened story. I like it.
Ann chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was a good and sad story. Poor little Tony.