Reviews for I wish I could dry these tears
really sad, but really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
OMG this is so sad and just amazing. You did a great job writing this. I'm honest lightning strike me down if I not
Bubbles3011 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMFG I love this story even if It is sad
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
sad, but overall a good and well written story.
Just Another Person chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Om my, you almost had me crying there. It was so sad and sweet. It was very... bittersweet. Numair will make a good father... You should make a story for when they DO have a child. Aaaawwwwwwweeee! That would be sweet. Yes... yes, that's what you should do. :) bye bye. HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE! XOXOXOXO
tigergirl93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome story. It made me cry and that is very hard to do.
Jahra Snow chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very touching, well written! Though very saddening.
PixieDragonGirl77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful as usual. I was practically crying at the end. You totally made it feel like we, the readers, were the ones experiencing the story. I like the fact that you turned the tables, too, so that not only was Numair comforting Diane, but she had to be strong for him as well. Now I've got goosebumps. This was a pleasure to read, and I can't wait for the next one. ;)
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
omg this is so sad! I actually cried and that is saying something.

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
master-of-the-quill chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This was amazing! i actually really wnated to read more! is that the only bit of the story your writing, because im actually devestated!

i probably shoudl be doing work right now, but thankyou for giving me a worth cause with which to procastinate with!

i would give this like 99/100!

keep up the gr8 work!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
umm...an interesting thought. i don't really understand how daine could have missed all the signs of a pregnancy, but i guess that makes the story work. and also a bit too sad for my taste. but pretty well written. good job!
paganaidd chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Sniff-very sad and well done