Reviews for Spontaneous Me
spring.valentine.5 chapter 9 . 5/7
YEEEEEESSSSSS PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! 3 3 3
Dawn17 chapter 9 . 5/7
Oh please please finish it. Im still here and I really want to see what happens.
nr chapter 9 . 5/7
Welcome back!

Right after I graduated from college, I ventured back to to fill time. This was one of the first stories I remember reading back then. Great, great story and who could forget that opening scene? Ha!

If you do decide to continue, that would be a real treat. You may even get some new readers. :)
Please update I have fell in love with this story and I need closure. It's by far one of my absolute favorites. Your writing is still amazing even now.
Kepan chapter 8 . 1/28
This R's do brilliant
Tootsy2836 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Update! Please
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
This is like one of the flipping best TP I EVER read (emphasis on the ever) and what happens... the author decides not to update for the past 2 whole years! If you're still out there reading this then please please can you come back and finish this fanfic! I'll get on my knees and beg if you'd like but please please pretty please update! You have such wicked potential don't let it go for God's sake! My life depends on it! I'm dying to know why Pan left Trunks! And how they'll get back together (obviously they will). So please for crying out loud UPDATE! (Gets on her knees and begs)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Honestly, don't make me beg! Update!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Update plz
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I NEED you to update!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
When are you coming back? It's been forever!
spring.valentine.5 chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Lol I really liked your story! Victoria's secretest secret hahahaha i died XD
DesFan chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Hey, you're writing is remarkable, truly exquisite! But how can I continue to review if there are no updates? Please update, your fans are dying for more! It really sucks when extraordinary writers like yourself abandon such stories. I really hope you come back, your readers love you and want nothing more than to have the pleasure of reading what more you have to offer. Remember, you are unique, special, and unlike any other. Ciao!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Please come back, you have such potential, and authors like you cannot be found everyday! Please, update soon, it's been more than 2 years pleaseeeeee! :'(
Kary Bobbins chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
oh that sexual tension...
What are you hidding Pan?
It's been almost 2 years since your last update, Will you come back? Please come back! I loved the fic
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »