Reviews for Spontaneous Me
Himawari 19 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Trunks deal in the last chapter made me tear up! I haven't read this story in a while so I had to piece some things together as I went. I love it it's so sweet seeing them reconnect.
Cosmic-lover chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Another wonderful chapter! It was definitely interesting :) I was really happy that you've update. Nice work
hot4dbz chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
You dont need 2 apologise...life is life...thats all there is 2 it. Abt the chap. I enjoyed. I thought it was hilarious the way that pan almost had sex w/ trunks in the park...but I hope she doesnt become desperate... Way 2 mak a bad day worse uub. Normally I lik him but in this story he acts lik hes high and mighty lik, pan cant liv with out him...reality chech...pan is a saiyan and cood kick his butt 2 mars and bac! I wood pay 2 see that! Plz update soon Im not mad that it took longer 2 update last time bh ut when u do cood u put a summary of the previous chaps events the beggi bn ing of the chap? I 4got wat was goin on in the story...sorry... _
famoso chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
Im so glad you're back this were my favorite story before you left, and now I get to find out why Pan left. Could it have have something to do with that nightmare she was having did Pan lose a child and sont know how to tell Trunks about it, thats the only thing I can think of that would make her leave.

Well welcome back will be waiting next chapter.
howlin4you chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
this is really a fantastic story! i usually don't ready the GT type fics or Pan/Trunks ones, but i honestly love this! i hope you update soon! i wanna know why Pan left, what is the reason? you're killing me over here! lol
Trunksmybaby chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Great story!
lylaclaire chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this story so much I read it again and it was even better the second time _ oh my gosh I can't wait to see what happens next _
crystal07 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I love this story! Please, please, please update soon!
Ylang ylang chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
You're story's so awesome. More please.
gomy chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
How do you let a story like this go after getting it to chapter 7, you even wrote many of us and told us you were updating soon that was many months ago. You had the number one story on here and I think you should continue with it and not let it go to waste. You're talented and nothing should stand in your way not even writers block.
Anmylica chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
I hope you update soon! I want to know why Pan left Trunks!

Please update soon! :)

~Anmylica
LaMataDora99 chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
I honestly created an account just to beg you to finish this story. 3 3 3
Leecassi chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Please update this soon! I really love this story. You have done an amazing job showing each and every one of their feelings. I can't wait to read more!
Leecassi chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
This was a great chapter! My favourite line was "It was always a shame that you grew a mustache before I did, Bra." it made me laugh!

I can't wait to read more!
sonson chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Is this going to be a story where it takes years to finish. Great story hope to see the end of it some day.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »