Reviews for Spontaneous Me
Elyseexp chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I hope you didnt stop writing
The0Blind0Writer chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
lol, awesome chapter, i just hope trunks's subconscience will start to make a few moves towards pan. when i was reading the previous chapters, i was hoping that marron would've been attracted to uub, but i guess that was too much to hope for. update soon, i'd like jo see pan and trunks's new routine when work begins.
hot4dbz chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Nic story. i luvd the part where they played i never. Now that was hilarious. Cant wait 4 the nex chap.
PanHopeNvs chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
What a lovely and well written story! I'm so glad I came across it, and I will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Amazing work!
Chappyking chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Awww hurry and post another chapter your story is getting good I love it.
xXForevermoreXx chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Haha I love how makes people feel so happy :) I always get excited whenever I receive messages from you as well!

yesss uub must leave! and same goes for Marron! I'm glad Pan understood how Marron felt about her staying with Trunks. It makes the story more real :) I'm sometimes like "ehh" when authors make their main characters so unrealistically cruel to the side characters (even though I want them out of the way loll) so I'm glad Trunks and Pan don't have that characteristic :)

Haha and it's okay about not updating every week - work is a good excuse to not update! Money is hard to come by nowadays so I'm sure everyone understands :) We'll be waiting for your next update, no matter how long it takes!

And thank you :) I'm so intimidated to post my small chapter but I did anyway, knowing I'd have to in order to keep writing the story.. I really hope it's not too disappointing. I'm glad I have your support though :) It really means a lot to me! Especially since your support isn't merely a "update soon"! hahaha. Although I really do appreciate everyone's support, I can't help but have favorite reviewers like you who spend time writing out their thoughts of encouragement :) And don't worry, I will never delete that story! haha I'm too proud of how many reviews/hits I received from it, and its one of the few stories I actually finished too :)

Well, I'm off to write the next chapter of a story (not sure which one I should continue with first haha.. There's so many I haven't finished yet! I never realized how much I've dived into new idea after new idea. Must be annoying for some people who favor a story more than the other loll).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I am excited to see another update from you soon!
Cosmic-lover chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I really like this story Some very amazing chapters so far:)
TheMarvelousPen chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
I luvded it I cant wait till you post chp 8.
The Frayyyyy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ok So Plz Plz Plz Get New Chapters Up this is actually my Fav stories and its driving me crazy not knowing why she left dont tell me i wanna find out but yea ur an awsome writer
kyra.storms chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
yep,that was indeed worth the wait!once again a great chapter,things are coming i really wannna know the reason behind pan leaving,but all in due time :) Well done and cant wait for the next chapter!tc!
rocky1980 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Aww finally an update...love this story and how well you wrote the characters...I keep looking for more stories such as this one...please update soon can't wait to fine out what happen's next.
pannybaby123 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
write more soon :D
niakay chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
WHOA. Didnt see that comin i alwayz hated i never. Uub iz so tight n im so glad to understand more of trunkz n pan past. An over all great chappie. Keep up da gud work
pink-strawberries chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
awesome story! the suspense is killing me! i hope you update soon
niakay chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Short or not this chappie r rocked. Quick question iz trunks pans ex?
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »