Reviews for Spontaneous Me
pen name is chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
:'( cant wait for the next update... this one was so amazing XD
ilex616 chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I was soooooo excited when I saw this was updated! :D

This was definitely an amazing chapter. Poor everyone, having to go through that awkward rehearsal dinner. I love how Bra and Goten just seems to be ignoring all of it. :P

Is Bra going to tell Pan that Trunks took the last shot after she left?

"And please stop daydreaming of having sex with my brother at the rehearsal dinner; please save that for the bachelorette party." I laughed for a good 3 minutes at this. xDDDDDDD Everyone is just such a mind reader.

I love the way your write! In some stories the speech is all over th place and hard to follow, but its def not like that in this! You make the story so interesting and almost like cliffhangers. Which makes me need to read more D: Oh darn you.

Can't wait until you update!

Cheers.

~SS
jenna chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
why did trunks do that?

he's an idiot

i wonder what pan will do now?

looking forward to your next chapter
reviewer chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
omgod, what happened. please tell the're going to get back together.

i'm sooo glad you updated
Hybrid-K chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Wow! This surely is beyond expectations.

I love every part of it, till the game... and heck, I'm dying to know what was Pan's reason for leaving her ex-fiance! That must be something really big... Oh, dear!

:D
ilex616 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
I love it! OH DRAMA.

I hate Marron. With a BURNING passion.

I can't WAIT for you to update!

I'm so glad I found this story!

Keep on writing!

Cheers.

~SS
reveiwer chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
PLEASE! its been forever.

please update soon!

please please please
x-bubblemunky-x chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Ahhhh! omg its soooo awsome update

seriously hurry and update

i want marron and uub to piss off

i have to know what happens

awsome stuff keep it up
lillygurl chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
love this story please keep going...can't wait for the next chapter! OMG This is so funny and goood...so addicting!
dearmag chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I'm loving it so far. Nowadays, to find a good TrunksPan story in this fandom is a joy!

I'll be waiting for your next update ;)
angel003 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Hey I was so surprised to see a story alert for you in my email. I am happy you got back to writing though. Well so far this story is really good. I cannot wait until your next update :) Keep it up
Valaera chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I love this story :D
nocturne4 chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I want to know Pan's reaction to Trunks taking the last shot as well.

Please update soon!
slightlyintrigued chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I'm really getting into this now. This story is getting really good and interesting to read.

"What Pan didn't know about that last shot, but what Bra was sure to inform her of the next morning, was that Trunks took that last shot, too"

Great ending line for this chapter.
xXForevermoreXx chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
This is getting Really really interesting! I can't wait for the next update! Seriously, I'm jealous of your talent! loll I especially loved the part at the end when Trunks actually took the shot too.. i (stupidly) didn't see that coming! update soon :) i'm looking forward to reading what happens next!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »