Reviews for Spontaneous Me
Hermione Double chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Poor Uub. I wonder when exactly did he found out
DelightfulDisgrace chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
What can I say, other than I (still) think this story is excellently written. I can visualize the situations you discribe, and that's not something I have often when reading ff. Also like where you are taking the story, so when you get a chance; update! :)
brea chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
AMAZING! loved it, totally a OMG chapter hahaha

got to update as soon as you can ]
pen name is chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
oooo Uubs a little nasty isnt he?, cant wait for the chapter update please make it soon this story is awesome XD
Phantasom chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I'm really interested in your story and would like to see more from you.

I do hope you update faster as I don't forget what happened again. You're doing an awesome job. :)
sophie chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please write the next chapter!
summerlovin76 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
this is sooo good.

you should write a chapter from trunks point of view.
sarah-leigh chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
this story is amazing.

i really hope pan and trunks are going to get back together

please update soon
pen name is chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
awesome chapter :D, it was worth the wait... kinda, this story is excellent, wish there were more chapters to read though. i cant wait to find out what plans pan has in store to get trunks back :D
Hermione Double chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I really like this fic.

I hope you update soon.
wolfewolfman chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
good update soon
Hermione Double chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
This story has great promise.

I look forward to you updating.
Trunksonly chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This story is such a breath of fresh air! I love it. It's so intriguing...I wonder what it was that made Trunks and Pan go their own way...I can't wait for more. Great job!
DelightfulDisgrace chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
With the first chapter I didn't really know what to expect but this next chapter has really gotten me curious. About the background also; if Pan likes Trunks so much and dated him at one point, what happenend? Uub took her in, so apparently Trunks didn't help her when she needed it, dumped her or whatever.

Also, the way you present the more mature content in the story makes it Not raunchy, great job!

Hope you post a next chapter when you get a chance :)
Alexeigirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, this history promises to be very interesting,

at least this first chapter seemed very sensual and promising to me, we will see already as the things are complicated to him to Pan0.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »