Reviews for The Dead Dad at the Door
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Actually, not a creepy story. Found it interesting. I had a similar experience. My grandfather came to me the night after he passed away, just to let me know he was OK.. I had been so upset the night before, feeling guilty how I should've spent more time with him, etc. and that happened. Great writing! Touching. :)
halfbl00dprincess chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Strange...but wonderful.

.Ever.

Oh and I know I've reviewed like 3 of your other stories and I just love your work :D

Your writing is really amazing and I really enjoy reading your stories! Thanks so much for posting them!

:D
Funkysocks chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great story, very well written. I got goosebumps. I just read one of your stories for the first time and am now making my way through your other stories (starting with this one) - I don't do that for many authors!
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
You hear more stories about people being visited in a family members final moments, it gives you goose bumps.

Nice job
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Great job!:)
Annie chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Aww, that was lush :)
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow Liza, you write even dreaming! ;D It was a good story, I think it's very original and things happen unexpectedly. I did not see the “I’m not dying, son. I’m already dead” coming. I really loved Booth being there for Bones, but I also liked Max seeing the love they have for each other and him knowing that he can rely on Booth. So, really awesome, Liza. As always, wonderful job!

I should have read this sooner, it's been a good way to brighten a day!
star jelly chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was a really good story. I really really liked it!
ValerieJackson chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I was sure I had you on Author Alert. But I guess not if I somehow missed this story!

Once again you have managed to keep the characters themselves, a very interesting plot, and a wonderful ending. Well done.

I will now go and put you on Author Alert.

-Valerie.
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
:) auwh! That was so sweet!
daMareMAre chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
cute story..loved Angela's line about the standard FBI issue armor...sorry to think of Max dying, but it's nice to think of Booth and Brennan together...
MorWeb chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Excellent story. When Max said he was already dead I had a "Yowzer!" moment. You're a wonderful writer. I just recently discovered your stories, but I've already read everyone of them (except the "Charmed" one...just never did get into that show). Please continue your great efforts no matter where your inspiration is derived-although I'll agree conjuring up this on in a dream would've been a bit creepy. All the best...MorWeb
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
The title of this alone was enough to pique my interest lol...& that was before I even saw your name attached to it. :-)

This was sad & sweet...creepy & touching...heartbreaking & heartwarming all rolled into one...& so B&B!...

**“Because I’ve abandoned her again.

“You sonofabitch! She gave you a second chance, and now you’re just going to throw it away? How the hell can you do that to her?”

...loved, loved, loved Booth's reaction to this - always looking out for Brennan

**“So you’re walking out on Bones because you’re dying?”

“I’m not dying, son. I’m already dead.”

...well, you certainly managed to surprise me with that! :-O

Uh-oh! As soon as it was Russ on the other end of the phone - I knew what was coming. Poor Max. :-( Poor Brennan. :-( But I am glad that she had Booth with her...that Max had made sure of that - & in the process had given Booth his approval.

Not the usual kind of fluff that we get from you lol - but a very nice & enjoyable read nonetheless. :-):-):-)
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
that IS creepy...lol

i on the other hand had quite a wonderful dream about Booth!

This was a lovely one shot, and thanks for posting
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Very moving! Absolutely perfect! I'm glad that Booth was there for her!