Reviews for The Game
Brittandsan4evs chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Wow, totally brilliant, I love the changes you made from the show
Wootar16 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I LOVED IT! I can't wait to see what happens next! PPMS!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
I want something dark... I don't mind of it's fluffy either :] either way you're doing a great job on this fic!
Criminal Minds Fan For Life chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Daisyangel chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
Love this story! I love the pairing of JJ/Reid so much!
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Aw, this is quite sweet so far! I really hope you update soon, I'd love to see more.
Addicted to Everything chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
More fluff! more fluff! the second chapter was phenominal! lets definitly get some more "M" in there and maybe even a bit of Lemons! The cutest couple in the world, and your making it amazing in the second chapter!
Daisyangel chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
love this fic!
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Interesting twist with the Tobias thing. (: Great job.
Pants chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
There will be more, yes? Please? Pretty please?
dustytiger chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
i was so not expecting that! good stuff tho...can't wait to see what's next
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I love when he was humming that song. That was cute.

Glad they got through the Henkel stuff together.
TT92 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Hi there, I've been following your story and I must say, continue! I love what you've been doing so far; you've kept both Reid and JJ realistic, and I absolutely love this pairing! It's so rare to find a high quality fic about these two that I will be seriously bummed if you don't go on.

As for specific ideas, you are the author, therefore I suggest you do what you are most comfortable with and excited about. If you're equally open to both suggestions, I'm equally open to reading both stories. They both sound great! Another idea though, how about rewriting some major moments in the series that would be different if these two were together? Revelations and the subsequent episodes, Henry being Reid's, episodes like Minimal Loss and Amplification, even Performer with JJ getting hurt. If you wrote a story about that, I would be thrilled to read it.

Whatever you decide to do, happy writing, and keep up the good work! :)
FireFur chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
dark definitely makes it more interesting
Wing Omega chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I vote to keep the dark and the fluffy separated.