Reviews for Reassurances
bookish327 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Excellent writing, as always!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was an absolutely lovely story!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ooh just beautiful !

two plus two equals four but one plus one equals two too ! Sorry, I have to say that xD Watch the sunrise together, what a great idea ! It's so romantical

Oh ! And I learn a word tonight : peephole ! It's quite funny, is it pronouced like people ?

Anyway, I really like your way of writing ! Xx.x
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I remember Angela asking Brennan if she'd ever noticed that a sunrise (or was it a sunset) looks more beautiful when you watch with someone else. Brennan said she hadn't noticed, but she'll keep it in mind the next time she watches a sunrise/sunset. That's what I thought of when I read the end of this story. I wonder if Brennan will think of this as a "special" sunrise when she recalls it or if she appreciates it a bit more because Booth asked her to share it with him. :)

Wonderful post-ep fic (and perfect voices) as always!
here-not-there chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I'm gonna be honest here, I was a bit shocked by the devilish horns on the corpse (skeleton?) before they revealed that it was just plastic surgery.

I think this was a nice way to follow up. This episode really showed the vurnable side to Booth's faith and Bones trying to understand the way things work in the 'non-logical' world. I loved her little 224 speach at the end of the episode, it's a new way to look at things.

I love the dialogue between the two. Light but sharing everything betweem them, it seems like they understand eachother beyond words! :)

“You want some coffee? Since we’re awake, we might as well be caffeinated.” Ooh, the reasoning i use with myself when i crave coffee when it's late. LOL

Content just to be in each other’s company, the coffee was ready before either spoke again. I love it when they have those moments of just being quiet in eachother's presence, sharing everything just by being there for each other.

Looking forward to more of your work! Both BB and SMacked! :)

Best wishes!
DoctorSweets chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Love. Love. Love.

This was epicsweet, and so utterly gorgeous :) Had me wishing someone would just turn up at my house when I couldn't sleep.

"He pushed himself off the bed and made his way to the window where he pushed apart the slats on the blinds, letting the moonlight trickle in past him as he stared out into the quiet D.C. pre-dawn morning." - This line appealed to me, and I loved the image you created with it ;)

Although I haven't seen the ep to understand a couple of the lines of dialogue, it was still an amazing fic, my dear ;)

The closing paragraph was *brilliant* :) Loved it all ;)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
aw so sweet this was really nice and don't worry about replying late as long as u keep writing fics i'm ok with that lol good job i look foward to each of ur fics

xoxox crazy hot

JoPo08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was very very good. I'm a bit to tired (sorry :) )to say much else, except that this was a great thing to wake up to.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great story! I enjoyed it :) Loved the dialogue as always, some wonderful things said, but all of it very natural and happening as a conversation between two people who know and trust each other very well. I liked how you created the setting here with Booth on his couch and how he feels, and I could picture the scene of the pre-dawn light. Nice little detail that moments after calling her, Bones appears at his door! I liked the coffee dialogue as well :) Fantastic lines about how Bones' optimism had diminished (great word) and then about self-doubt and seeking out others. I just loved the ending with the sunrise and the new days. Excellent!
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great story! :) They bring peace to the otherwise sometimes horrendous parts of their lives, don't they? I can't believe we have to wait until APRIL for new episodes! *cry*
csiAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw. That is lovely. I love the idea of them just needing to be together for everything to feel okay again. Lovely. And I love your description of Booth's restlessness at the start; made it easy to picture the scene. Great writing. Well done you and your muse :-)
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Because 112 but sometimes 111 and that't what happens this time.

csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010