Reviews for The Cake
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
now everytime i eat chocolate cake i will be thinking of this fic lol...remind me again why you dont write for the show? lol
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
haha, 'He was going to shoot Angela the next time he saw her.' too funny!
Jennygrl chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Hee hee :) Win! Sour and sweet! (no pun intended:)

H
anneryn7 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
amazing
jrfanfrommo chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Great story! Loved it...thank you!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
bwahahah! that was awesome! just the right amount of serious and silly and a delicious dose of HOTTNESS! XD great fic.

~HIKARi
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
wonderful ending
Cheri Goodman chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Loved this chapter! Very, very hot and a good read. :)
MonkeyFighter chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
great story! i loved it, it was so cute, sexy too :D
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
"Well, happy birthday to me." Hahaha!

Damn you, Angela, for interrupting - have you learned *nothing* since Night at the Bones Museum? *kicks*

I was breathless at the UST and suspense while reading, and a little twitchy the moment Brennan opened her mouth and licked her lips for a bite of cake that wouldn't come. When it finally did...HUBBA HUBBA! Cake has rarely been so erotic: kudos!
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
WTF Angela! Jeez you'd think she would just let it happen without commenting on it, oh well I guess Booth is right again...but poor thing! I certainly hope there is more to come!
bonesfan500 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
love Angela's reaction

plrsrd udate soon
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Poor Booth...
grc73 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Very good start, nicely written. Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
“Well. Happy birthday to me! And here, I thought you weren’t going to get me a present.”

Love that. Boo for Angela interrupting, but I loved her reaction, haha. Glad to see another story from you! I really enjoyed the other two. Update soon!