Reviews for Space
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Oh, so right!
Com2meZT chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is a vague as watching the show, no answers to what happens to Tony and Ziva even in faction writers seem to fall short in answering the question in their own stories
USAFChief chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hmmmmm. Very intriguing. I like it.

pdf
yen35 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very nice and emotional piece.
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very sweet. You managed to say everything that needs to be said between these two in just the right way :)

"then we can have a matching set of feelings" haha this made me smile. It says so much, only it says it in a typical, and adorable, Tony kinda way :)

a lovely piece x
LunaZola chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Absoultely Beautiful! I can just see this actually happening... and I almost hope it will! Lol. You are such a good writer. You captured the feeligns and put them right there inside of me. Oofta, that was a doozy!
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was very good, you do wonderful work, my dear. Your writing never fails to evoke such strong emotions and I love it.

I thought this was very much in character, I could see it happening like this if, you know, the writers were to let it go in this direction.

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful work. I never fail to smile each time I see a new update from you. :]
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
wow. that was... wow. breathless. i loved it.
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, that's so sweet!
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Excellent characterization. Short but very sweet.
DOC3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

THIS. This is perfect, vintage, dead-on Tony. You totally nailed his reaction to this subject.

Excellent story, thanks for sharing!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really liked this story:)Great job!
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Nothing like an awesome Tiva one-shot to kick off the weekend! I loved this in so many ways. I had two favorite parts: Tony's comment about having a matched set of feelings (yup...that's on a 7th grade level for sure). And then the end:

"A spur-of-the-moment decision had him reaching out to take her hand, and she raised her eyes to his in question. He swallowed hard as his heart rate spiked, not with fear but with gravity. “For the record? I have very strong and…long term feelings for you,” he squeezed out. “I want to work this out.”

She didn’t move, but her eyes softened and he knew he’d done the right thing. She squeezed his hand. “Me too. And we will work it out.”"

Yup...love that! Very, very well done!
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Really good, I loved it...

Now, only for clarification purposes... if this is pre-Jetlag then it's pre-Then end of it, right? Or am I getting this all wrong?
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh this was sad! :( but you still write them so well withr the tones and voices in Tony"s head and how they never seem to he in the same place. Sad piece but you always write them perfect. I am so happy to see many updates and hope to see more :)