Reviews for Under the Moonlight
Nora chapter 1 . 1/27
this is the first lemon fan fiction that has ever made me laugh. I loved the part where Zoe was like "you're so hot that, you're on fire" XD and the fact that you linked how Takuya was okay from the fire because he is the warrior of fire. Keep up the good work this was very interesting!
Love Actions chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Now, I know it been six years since u posted this but really this although a lemon would make a really good story you know. Like writing about how they secretly date and have their lemons but eventually tell their friends their dating kind of thing. Ya know
Hanniagelis chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oye puedes hacer mas ecenas de agunimon y kazemon con lemón si plisss
Chloe Ji chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
They might end up conceiving little Salamon or Flamon.
oblivion chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
!(spurt)done ;) confused so am I
8D chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Shade chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very good!
smfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
That was awesome! You should do one with lobomon and kazemon next ;)
Saberdramon chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Their going to do it again in their human form this is going to be interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
sweet o.O :)
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I'd like to request a
DEADPOOL RULES66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
hay you have OCD like Death the kid from the show soul eater
Rukatofan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol, cute story! I think you told it quite well, and didn't need the summary at the end, but it's cool. I love how you built it, and your storytelling was great! Keep up the good work.
myzorkingofwar chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I loved your story and manny others and I'm sad to say there is a petition to remove stories like yours and any that may contain great violance go to

petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net or your stories will be removed help us stop this I realy love your stories
Shark Spartan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was an awesome story I have been looking for a Agunimon and Kazemon fanfiction but this was well written and I liked it a lot.

Keep up the good work!