Reviews for Natsume Hyuuga II
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
cute :)
XxSaphirezxX chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This story is rather cute, and I quite like her personality of being able to(if she's not pretending) only see the good side of everything. She seems so positive, but... To tell you the truth, her personality sorta scares me at the same time. It's as if she can d far worse if she decides to. XD No offense or anything. Just saying. Anyways. Nice story :)
Vectress chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I thought Y-o-u-i-c-h-i was the spelling of his name. But never mind. I've came across many people with worse spelling problems than that.

Yeah, Aiko is way too happy. You should at least make her a little bit frightened when Youichi (or Yoichi, whatever) releases his Alice. But she's so cute. *o*

And, yes, Natsume Hyuuga II much. )
yukihime211 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww. - Such a cute story. There aren't many Yoichi stories around, but he is one of my favorite characters. - Great job.
XxblackwingsxX chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wahahaha! You-chan's cute as ever!

Love it! Too bad this is only a oneshot. I wish it could be longer but nah... it's alright this way.

Short, sweet and funny. Youichi and Aiko... they were like little Natsu and little Mikan. haha!

Ja!
November Romeo chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Build on this. It's a really good beginning. What you need now is a little more character development and stage-setting then you're good to go.

Youichi's a good character study but I think what would make him more interesting is where he diverges from Natsume, instead of where they converge. Just my two cents.

All my best,

November Romeo :-)
Lady Drama chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Cute!

Aiko is totally Mikan Sakura II!

Great story :)
Ran08 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw...

It's really cute!

Aiko is so much like Mikan!

I also love little Yoichi! He's so much like Natsume-kun!

Too bad your story is a one-shot though...