Reviews for Where your loyalties lie
Rini x Ryo chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
*cries tears of blood*
Suki.Fictionist chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Oh, a part of Seras hates Alucard and a part of her still loves him, so kawai! More plz.
Suki
ayelen rock chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I do not pity you continued
regards
Vampire from Hell chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Ohhhhh, good but no more to read. I'm sad! ' (
Senile-felineS chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I'm bleak you didn't continue this, but it's your story and your choice. I loved the mary-sue self awareness moment. That was gorgeous.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I actually kinda liked this. Tough seras is so much fun, made me laugh so hard.
flee27 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
hmm interesting
Heidilynn08 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This story is very good. One of my favorites. Its such a shame there may not be any more updates. It hurts inside!

Well, hopefully you keep it up!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I like it keep going
whiskey-in-teacups chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Aw man :( last update 7-30-10? I most likely won't get an update out of you, but if you do happen to update it then I hope you know you got 1 reader who would love the hell out of you. It's really good and I hope its not on pause or hiatus or whatever.

good job and keep it up :)
purpleninjamonkey chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
please do continue this story, i once wrote stories too, but no one liked them, so i stopped. but you, have both readers and reviewers, i think it a pity for you to stop. i do think that the story is somewhat disorganized though.
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Oh snap you updated! Okay thanks thank-you thanker for updatinggggg *kitty dance* I was suprised how she got TWOOOOO daughters but still What supeirsed me the most was that she was still talking to Integra! And then Integra gives that order! NO EFING WAY! and yes i still want you to update please don't give up yet pweaseeeee! So until updating peace out

-kitty .
Black Fire chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
REALMENTE FUE UN GRAN CAPITULO, ES UNA LASTIMA QUE NO PUEDAS SEGUIRLO PERO TE ENTIENDO EN QUE HAY COSAS DE MAS PRIORIDAD EN TU VIDA QUE SEGUIRLA, NO OBSTANTE SI TENES PENSADO SEGUIRLO EN ALGUN MOMENTO LIBRE EN TU TIEMPO ESTARIA MUY AGRADECIDA Y FELIZ POR SABER LA CONCLUSION Y/O FINAL PARA ESTA HISTORIA QUE ESCRIBISTE Y TAMBIEN SABER COMO SE LLAMA LA OTRA HIJA DE ALUCARD Y SERAS (YA QUE MENSIONASTE QUE TUVIERON 2 HIJAS,ES DECIR MELLIZAS O GEMELAS)...

SIN MAS QUE AGREGAR ME DESPIDO

QUE ANDES DE 10!

P.D: DISCULPA QUE ESCRIBA EN ESPAƑOL PERO MI INGLES ES HORRIBLE! XD
Metropolis Kid chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I was quite surprised to find an update alert form this fic, though pleasantly so. And I'm happy to say that your absence has done nothing to diminish your writing. Nice chapter, a worthy continuation of your story. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you've all but given up on fanfiction. I've really enjoyed most of you fics, and I would certainly like to find out what happens next in this tale. It's been interesting so far, rather unique and humorous as well. I got a good chuckle out of Alucard's reaction to the revelation that Japanese vampires can substitute tomato juice for blood. "There's no way in hell I'm going let my wife become a vegan wuss!" Hehe. :)

Well, I hope that you receive enough reviews and inspiration that you do decide to continue this. But if not, thanks for the new chapter all the same. :)

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
ROSE13 TEMPES chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
great fic! the continuous hope soon! good luck