Reviews for Lightness and Weight
Guest chapter 16 . 10/1/2015
I'm not very good with words, so I can't write an argument like a lawyer on her most important closing remarks, nor sonnets that can move you to post up more chapters. But I hope that you will continue this story.

You are such a great writer, and I'm being very greedy. You are even a greater writer because you seem to make your reviewers become more eloquent and graceful as well! Never have I enjoyed such a great comment section than the ones attached to your stories. I think your stories are the only stories that I read not just every chapter of, but also every page of the comments/reviews.

I usually never bothered. Shows you how thirsty I am huh?

Anyway, thank you so much for your stories.
C chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
It's never too late to finish this, or at least re-post the snippets you had up when you pulled your stories! I think your fans would take anything, at this point. And don't you want to finish what you started?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
Next! More! Update!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
U R SOOO GOOD. AMAZING.
PeacefullyJos chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
OMG, please tell me you're continuing this. I need to see the end of this. This series is just BRILLIANT. Not only the portrayal, but the whole plot and the characters. It's FUCKING interesting for the reader!
PeacefullyJos chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
I would LOVEEEEE THIS IDEA. Please don't bow out of this fandom. We need more authors like you! :)
Your stories are delightful, excellently portrayed and clearly HIGH quality stories.
PeacefullyJos chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
This chapter made me laugh, made me cry. I realized I don't want Eleanor in this story to die. It's such a cruel fate, Eleanor's. I really, really want her to survive.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is amazing. AN AMAZING start to what looks like a night I won't be sleeping. I'm looking forward to it.
melody chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
Helllo! I really think you should continue writing this story.
Moonflower26 chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
You know, I read your stories before I got myself an account here, but even then when I have been just a silent reader, I felt compelled to review this fic. I reread last chapters and my review from back then and understood that though there were hundreds of GG fics I have read after that, yours are still special to me. They are classic, like Chuck and Blair themselves. I don't think someone did their love more justice than you, and the showrunners didn't even come close. That's why I decided to give you your due and list you as my favorite author. Mind you it is a very limited list)
I'd like to see the continuation of this one day, to discover what revelations you had in store for our favorite couple in the after-hours of Mad men party. By the way, I had no idea about MM series while reading this fic first time around. I discovered them only two months ago. I get now why Chuck and Blair had all the fuss going around this theme. I'd love to attend such an event myself. The style of the 60s is fabulous. And Chuck posing as Don Draper? It's so his look!
I am in awe of the conversation between Chuck and Vanessa and Chuck's look as he thought about spending his life with Blair. It is so easy to imagine that Vanessa resolved not to settle for less. Would we ever see a proposal? I dearly hope that you still have enough love for those characters and stories you created to be inspired to give them happy ending they deserve. Thank you once again for the profound pleasure of reading your works!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
love this story I hope you have plans on continuing it! you writing I simply amazing! loved the first one and loved this one too. :)
sasa chapter 16 . 2/22/2014
I really love your fics' especially the lightness and weight seriesand i was wondering if there was a reason you stopped writing the story and if you are planning to continue with it at some point. I would really love reading the rest of this story, you really are a great writer.I'd be thrilled about an answer
Love Sasa aka boredsmalltowngirl
( i had some problems with my profile recently so just to be save my e-mail adress: )
ava27 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
thank you for your incredible insight into the dynamic of Chuck and Blair. Your writing is utterly what they are
Elle chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Im crying... PLEASE PLEASE hear the cry of ur readers. WE ADORE UUUU.
Anne chapter 2 . 10/31/2013