Reviews for Rape
RaG chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I will say it is a decent USxUK fic, it seems that you have portrayed England as more of an Uke which is cute and adorable at times.
It's just the France I had problems with, he would never force himself on anyone, especially England, they are rivals to say the least, and don't like each other in that way canon wise.
"Love is something you do not force onto others"
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow, I am honestly impressed! I think I liked how the story ended and I actually enjoyed the Allied Forces' relationship with each other, especially China and Russia. France deserves more than just America's fists, bit I think seeing the intimacy between America and England is enough to make it hurt.
samirawr11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That's what tou get, France! You can't just go raping or molesting anyone! Go and leave them ALONE! Whoo, now that's out of my system, I feel like singing Take A Hint.
epicfrenchfry chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
My dreams came true... I've always wanted to read a fanfiction just like this and now I have! THANK YOU!
CheetoDaEpic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
*wipes tear* That was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool good but could be longer
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
USUK! *-*

Perfect!
XxGravityDimensionsXx chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love the story!

I Like how you made England! Good job!
renascence chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I liked this very much! It was so well wrtitten and cute! Good job! 3
futurepsychoperson chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
u made me cry ;; it was sooo horrifying... poor iggy i wuv this couple soo much. france got beaten up hell ya! i love america for that, i love this story, it made me love usuk even more! thx soooo much :]
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hi there.

OK,so, I liked the story, especially its hurt-comfort aspect. However, I have to admit that Arthur here is out of character. I think he's easily beat Francis up any time (isn't this what happens in the series?) and would not need help. Here he's kinda girly and I doubt he'd be like this.

[oh and by the way, France is one of my fave characters, but I still like the fic ;)]
IC3CR3AMMONST3R chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice story well written! But one thing, considering the members of the meeting (America, Canada, England France, Russia and China) this would be set in WWII so Global warming wouldn't be a topic that they would discuss. Just something that I noticed but I still liked this fic and I think a continuation would be nice cause the plot seems like it still isn't quite expanded to it's potential. (I love this love triangle!)
rae1112 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Complete? But it has so much potential!

I love that Arthur didn't become a complete basket case after the attempted rape. Still had the bad-ass in him to slap the living hell out of Francis...X)
xXLunarEclipse896Xx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
France, don't rape England! England is too hot for him anyways, only America deserves him! XD I love these love triangles between England, America, and France especially when America and France fight over England. Heck, I'm even writing one! This is good! :)
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Pure win. It was super funny and super cute, especially when England says that little comment in the beginning and when Russia kicks down the door like nobody's business.

France's ever-increasing sex-drive, that was priceless. And the ending just made it all the better.