Reviews for Rape
Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
RAPE IS NOTFUCKING FUNNY. YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON. GO KILL YOURSELLF BITCH.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
That was fabulous! And I only saw one spelling error! A
hauuuu chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
this was a great fanfic do more of these
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
France would never rape anyone. I feel like every fangirl forgets his quote 'love something you should not force on others'. He is not a rapist. Good USUK story anyways :D
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Dis was AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Woah. I love it but i kinda feel bad 4 france
RaG chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I will say it is a decent USxUK fic, it seems that you have portrayed England as more of an Uke which is cute and adorable at times.
It's just the France I had problems with, he would never force himself on anyone, especially England, they are rivals to say the least, and don't like each other in that way canon wise.
"Love is something you do not force onto others"
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Wow, I am honestly impressed! I think I liked how the story ended and I actually enjoyed the Allied Forces' relationship with each other, especially China and Russia. France deserves more than just America's fists, bit I think seeing the intimacy between America and England is enough to make it hurt.
Elvira - Evilra - Illyana chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
That's what tou get, France! You can't just go raping or molesting anyone! Go and leave them ALONE! Whoo, now that's out of my system, I feel like singing Take A Hint.
epicfrenchfry chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
My dreams came true... I've always wanted to read a fanfiction just like this and now I have! THANK YOU!
CheetoDaEpic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
*wipes tear* That was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool good but could be longer
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 9/21/2012