Reviews for The Downward Descent
Sakura Katana chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
That was pretty cool.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Yay, another chapter!

Gosh, where can I start to begin to tell you how wonderful I think this one is?

First of all, the irony of it all... I went like "no" when Benjamin said that his neck won't be broken :O

The "foolin' her already" made me laugh, and the way she reacted to him when he said "all must have our fantasies" made my heart break a little.

Wonderful chapter, it made me feel better after the slight disappointment of the sun disappearing as soon as I got home (after being fried alive in the bus P) ;)
F8WUZL8 chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
I love this chapter so much! I mean, the idea in itself! Ben not loving Lucy in the first place very much and all. Do you think he lost most of his memory in Australia so that he automatically assumed that since his young self married Lucy, they were soul mates?

(That's what I was thinkin, at least.)

Good job, and I love the fair!
linalove chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
Ah,it was great!Well done!

x Lina :)
EminentlyPractical chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Hehe, oh well, she misses out on the fair and is sick... Good enough for me xD

I know that *I* wouldn't miss a chance to go to the fair with Benjamin no matter how sick I was :P

Hehe, I'm glad you liked the Burton-in-the-park image. I was watching 'By The Sea' when I thought of if and it seemed to fit in so well.

Stop apologizing silly woman, I loved it, very cute :D

EminentlyPractical
Charmingly-Evil chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
yay u updated! good chapter, slightly longer then usaual. oh n how r u going in ur teaching job? r the kids rat bags? plz update soon
Sakura Katana chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
Nice. Short, obviously, but very interesting.

Um, request: Can you do something with Mrs Lovett's ghost, since you've killed her so much? :)
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
oh and you said request on the 10 chap. well I've got one

do a young Turpin and Nellie (maybe with Benjamin in it your choice I don't really care) one please?
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
wow this chapter is amazing can't wait to read more and I Loled when I read your reply on my comment. I so wanted Stayne and Raccie or Irie as some people call her to be together, but it is Knave after update soon.
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
I was just wondering /how/ you manage to update so often even with such a busy RL and then I saw this chapter and understood ;)

I'm not mentally exhausted atm (which surprises me P) but I developed a sudden addiction to Patience (!) this afternoon. Well, anything rather than bookkeeping it seems ;)

Thanks for explaining the "she heard no more" :) Probably it's just the /English/ way of saying that, but you know that English and I sometimes don't like each other P

Oh, /that/ fic! Can't wait to read the first part of it!

Hmm, I'm supposed to say something about this chapter too, right? *realizes what she just wrote without actually reviewing*

Hmm, King Sweeney. Well,I suppose it's a breakthrough for him to see the bright side of his situation? ;)
Charmingly-Evil chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
yay hes alive! plz update soon
F8WUZL8 chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
OMG a REQUEST?

Hm... Think think think...

Ok, ok I've got it. How about something at the end, changing the ending or not, but it has to include Lovett's Love, and what happens to Toby.

That was more of a challenge than a request... oh well!

Happy Writing!

-F8tey
EminentlyPractical chapter 10 . 3/23/2010
Oh, short and sweet... (figuratively speaking)

Of course Mr Burton would have approved... Hehe, now I can see Tim sitting at a park on a blanket with Helena next to him, eating strawberries with a laptop on his lap giving it the Burton Seal of Approval with Billy Ray and Nellie Burton doing their thing in the park.

Okay, back to reality... :D and here is a request... Do a young Benjamin and Nellie one... I attempted one but I'm sure yours would be much better, and most likely have a better ending then mine did... Stupid Lucy, if only i could wring that pretty little neck of hers! Hehe, can you tell I don't like Lucy that much :D

EminentlyPractical
EminentlyPractical chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
you. killed. her. again.

how dare you? i can't believe you did that!

oh well, i'm over it :P

i just realised you said there were only going to be ten of them... please do more, pretty pretty please
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »