Reviews for February
shadow1real chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
I was about to type what a good story yours was, however after reading your profile I can only confirm that you are a disgusting religious zealot. So let me guess, Mormon? Jehovas Witness? Extremist Christian? or last but not least the wretched Westboro Baptist Church follower? I'm fine with religious people but when a disgusting person like you comes along I cannot ignore them, now I'm fine with you not wanting to type stories based on gay couples(even though you posted it in a way which seemed like you saying that gay people are this cursed disgusting people who have diseases and should be barred from society like all the other religious extremists say) but what bothered me was what you first typed saying how everything in the bible is real and that you realize other people believe different things but you'll never be okay with that basically saying you can't accept them... why not? because they believe something different from you? One of these days when you finally grow up you'll learn to respect other peoples opinions and to tolerate other people. Until then I suggest you take off any accounts from the internet that you have, because let me tell you there will be A LOT more people who find your views disgusting and won't be as nice as me.
Crazycally chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
I'm glad you finished the story afterall because I enjoyed it and it was contibuting to a neglected genre, the end was sweet, realitstic and incharacter good work:
Lioness Lazuli chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
applauding the believableness of the characters ino and chouji!
wingedmercury chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
aw, poor chojster- ino doesn't make it easy for him!
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is a cute opening:)
kiiyu-sama chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
...holy frick...IS THAT IT! please tell me there is a sequel to this thing! Don't just leave me hanging!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this and I hope you continue this.
rosetteluv3 chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
That was good! i really liked the ending, it was honest and showed the thought process that went along with the action! Thanks for writing this! i enjoyed reading!
shourin chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
cool. not too exaggerating. very realistic. i like it. good job.
SilentSinger948 chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
Wonderful story.
PenumbraChey chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
Though it wasn't the perfect romantic ending one would expect from a Valentine's day story, I think it was the right kind of ending based on the way Ino's thoughts have been going these past few chapters.

Thank you for completing your story... :)
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
I really like the last line. :] I'm sad this is the final chapter, but I enjoyed this fic; thanks for sticking with it.

One thing... I wish Chouji would have told her he loved her. He never told her, in words, just asked if she loved him. I know it was obvious, but I still think he should have said it.

Again, thanks a bunch for working on this fic and sharing it with us. One can never have too much ChouIno love! 33333
SilentSinger948 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I'm glad that I read this story.
PenumbraChey chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
Enjoying the new tension going on between our protagonists. Awaiting the finale.

Thank you for saying you're going to finish this story...you wouldn't believe the number of ChoIno stories that get interesting and the author abandons it. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »