Reviews for Of Shems and Elves and other Trifling Things
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 23 . 9/6/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you
sateda chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
great chapter! but I'm concerned for Zevran... different in the game "Since I don't want to die" ah well your story your imagination :)cant wait till the next one!
sateda chapter 21 . 4/13/2010
Whats the freaking hold up!1
allsafeandsound chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
More great chapters! Hooray!

I love this story and am always so excited to see updates in my inbox.

I had the same thoughts about the Chantry Mother at Redcliffe. She was such a drag.

If Mahalia hated all the errands she had to run in Redcliffe, she is going to detest Orzammar... hehe

I think the part of the game that had me grumbling the most was all the time spent in the Fade, though.
CynderJenn chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
I loved that fight! You portray Zev so well. I loved the bit "there had to be a dog" line, fit so well with what we have seen of Zev's impressions of Fereldan.
joe chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
this chapter had me crying with laughter , nicely done
allsafeandsound chapter 19 . 3/18/2010
I'm glad I finally got a chance to read your updates!

I enjoyed the scene with Leliana doing her hair.

You write great dialogue.

Just curious, did they leave Sten?
sateda chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
loving every chapter of this story love this chapter particularly. Alister, Alister(shaking head) idiot how would that change things shes still going to treat you like dirt even when you said you were a bastard. shes not going to go all soft on you.
Reirei666 chapter 18 . 3/11/2010
Loving this story. I cannot wait til you update.
Reirei666 chapter 16 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful chapter. I really enjoy the struggle that Mahahlia has to remain distant and preserve her prejudices against the Shem's. It is very realistic and I was curious how you would proceed. This was some top notch character development and I applaud you!
sateda chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
Yeaah elves would feel like that. Elves were treated like cattle. Love this chapter! well done
sateda chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
superb opening. Really great!
Ledilettant chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
I agree with Zervan, nothing's like poison (i love using my poisoned blade and watch my victim agonising on the ground in assassin creed).

A nice interlude.
vera em chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
Your Mahahlia certainly is a breath of fresh air! Love this. Thank you!
Reirei666 chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
Hilarious. I love how distainful of the whiny Shem's she is. I love her bloodthirstiness. Wonderful stuff.