Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
JJ chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Loving it, great story! Hope you got time and interest to keep going! Billy is such a messs!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
So this is just a juicy story! I need you to please update another chapter. I love how Joey finally has stuck up an spoke out I was like ohhh snap. Poor Trish..jeez she just has bad luck.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
More! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Just read all this and your prequel to this,looking forward to the next-hopefully it's soon
norcalpc chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Woo gone all weekend and get to come home to this :) Very excite, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Felt bad for poor Joey getting beat on for standing up for Trish and the kids. Hopefully Billy understands the error of his ways (probably not tho lol) and goes crawling back.
NL92 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Glad you updated!,hope he goes back begging and she doesn't let him off as quickly as she did you update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Update soon !
NL92 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Oh man,right in front of the kids and 'they're probably not even fuckin' mine'-that's forward to the next!
norcalpc chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
OH HELL TO THE NOPE. No. No. NO. Just when I thought there was hope for him. Ugh. Next chapter lol.
So wake me up chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Okay, I really enjoy this strory it's awsome :)
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
He was a dick. A Beautiful dick. Yup that sounds a lot like Billy Darley! haha
Chelle had me giggling. What an attitude. Stinks like scum in here. What a way to piss Billy off.
I really like Alex, always trying to keep the piece and be a good friend to Trish, scene was sweet.
Oh the chemistry between Billy and Trish is amazing - they fight hard and... fuck hard! Win win for any girl eh? It's just so real and raw between them and I love it. I did miss this story.
And then it had to happen... Steve appeared. Oh my fucking god. I think my breathe got caught.
And sooooooo sweet to, a bouquet of lilies! Really? Just really? You love conflicting me don't you!
You have to tell me what Steve looks like because this motion... he licked his thin lower lip in an act he did when he was trying to keep his temper in check made me swoon plus, he's military. YUM.
See I love Billy but Steve's growing on me. Especially when he said... 'I didn't know you when anyone's property sweetheart" .God. Two prideful strong men. BEAUTIFUL.
Poor Trish just got caught up in the middle of what was to come but Billy didn't need to shove her... Poor girl. And then Steve shoved her off. Oh dear. Again Poor Trish, just leave them to it. Safer.
Broke my heart. Ronnie. Lip quivering. So sad.
Okay, you have to update soon, like now! Will Trish go and see Steve? What will happen with her and Billy? Questions! Loved this chapter girl, packed full of action. I want more!
A xx
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
Hey D. You have made me a very happy lady updating this story, I missed it so much but now you are back and writing like a pro as always! :)
I'm back already loving Trish and Billy's relationship. I missed them, lets just hope the differences can be worked out... How comes Trish doesn't want to see Steve? I understand its hard for her being away from him for so long but, surely she missed him a little?
Her thoughts of what her and Billy should be doing and had my thoughts spiralling. Damn, she certainly needs Darley desire love and now! Pass some of that goodness around girl! ;)
haha him turning up and her busting his balls! 'And I don't mean going out in a blaze of gangbanger glory either! Love it. Back with the one liners girl! made me chuckle.
I love her and Billy, so hot for each other and you write perfectly!
That ending, Oh Billy you really know when to put your foot in your mouth! Tut tut. I would have sent him on the bloody sofa to! Well done Trish.
Amazing, heading to the next chapter now!
A xx
Miss.SweetWoman chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
I knew we hadn't seen the last of Steve! ) I loved this chapter it was longer so extra credit for that :) We learnt that billy hasn't changed not that any of us thought he had but at least he's using his job to help his family also i loved how it was a proper fight between Steve and billy, not just billy beating the crap out of Steve and that trish asked Steve to leave not billy clearly showing who she's with :) Also loved at the end billy squeezing trish hand and his other hand on her hip shows he loves her and did that for her :) Please don't leave us waiting too long for the next chapter and can we see some more of billy with the kids? :)
norcalpc chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Holy s*** that was a good chapter! I was waiting for a Billy/Steve showdown, and you didn't disappoint. I got the warm fuzzies when Billy told her he jacked the gas station for her ( I don't know what that says about me :P). Looking forward to the next one.