Reviews for Closer
jupiterbassdrop chapter 5 . 10/14
JThis. Is. Awesome . Love that hueco mundo feels like more than an odd supernatural frat-house but a genuinely scathe place to live. And need I mention the chemistry between the principal characters?

Fantastic work, hope to see more of it:)
Chick1966 chapter 5 . 7/16
I love it! Do you know any other stories like this one? Are u gonna write a sequel or another ichigrimm?
My favourite story of yours (even though they're all so perfect?!), both seem so in character and their relationship is very belieable to me. They both are written as people, with thoughts and feelings and motives. It's not an "Ichigo gets fucked and cries" story. I don't really know where I'm going with this but good job.
darkenedcrystal chapter 5 . 2/26
Awwwww! I really love your writing style! Its crude and straight to the point. Its so fun to read and it gives so much personality and its so real. I LOVE IT!
arya304 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
you are fucking amazing in writing this story, if you were an actual author I would totally buy your books, they'ed be worth every dollar.
whiskedaway chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This gotta be the best portrayal of realistic GrimmIchi there is. Seriously.
rakoun17 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Holy fuck I dont if this review is coming late but the way u wrote the story from their points of view was genius orginal creative even a bit humorous for such a serious setting. If I was a teacher trying to grade this shit id give ya an A cross cross cross hell I might have to invent a whole new letter absolutely magnificent I dont even wanna leave a review cuz it looks crap compared to the work of art u just wrot do have a fanfic acc and all but im on my phone ans too lazy to log in just know u did a great job
Henriette chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
How can you write such a rich story with so little chapters ? It was great. Honestly, I don't know what to add, it just was... great. Everything seemed so accurate. It was so very perfect, thanks a lot for writing this I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
utopianvisonary chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
This is my favourtie Grimmjow/ Ichigo ever written. So good.
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
This is beautiful! Loved every second of it!
Annoying Owl chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
I've read this so many times but the feeling it gives me are still as intense as ever. I love how you portrayed them, how the relationship progressed. Other people usually make them fall head over heels in love with each other in just a few days of meeting each other and then they get all sickeningly sweet and OOC. But you, YOU kept it consistent and made the fluff not forced or anything. It felt natural. The scene in which Grimmjow didn't know what a sneeze was, was GOLD. I love you for this and I want to ask your permission to print this story and have a hardcopy of it.
Angelismyname chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Oh my god this was so gorgeous I'm crying
xc wings chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Great characterization, and the story was fantastic! Good job. :)
Rim-Lickin chapter 2 . 10/6/2013