Reviews for Strange Attractors
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Some people send their lady love flowers, others bodies... romantic none the less.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wegg-Hime chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
If you ever decide to make this a chapter fic I would be the happiest girl in the world! It was utterly adorable and beautifully written, you captured the characters extremely well! Thanks for the amazing story!

LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I never took Zaraki as the type to play mental games

what was Minazuki's ability in this fic

Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can't be the only person who would love to know what the other steps are on Kenpachi's list and how they go for him!

This was fun!
0Enidan0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh my gosh, I absolutely loved this.
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OMG! I Loved it! _

The beginning had me chuckling with Ikkaku, Yachiru, and Yumichika wondering what Zaraki was doing. I like your style of writing, the story flowed and next thing I knew it was over _. You kept everyone in character and I have to say my favorite scene was the ending after the fight...I just love Zaraki's move on Unohana and especially,

"because robbing his woman of her dignity was not on the list, but he couldn't help smiling. It would be days and days before he could stop smiling, as he carefully crafted his next maneuver."

I wish it could have been longer, but I'm glad you posted this :). Thank you!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Haha, fantastic work on this. Nicely done!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This has got to be the weirdest romance story I've ever read. BUT IS SO RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS... And it's somehow cute at the same time! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

... Just thought I'd let ya know ;)
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Beautiful story... I just love the Kenpachi/Unohana couple, and this is a great story between the two. Do you think they'll ever show Unohana's bankai, or has it already been shown and I don't know it?
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
omg this was so good! I'd love to see it made into a series.
panty-belle chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I like this story. X] It's well written and fairly amusing, congratulations on a job well done.
stormcrowley chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was priceless, and both Captains were excellently written. Excellent work.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is grand stuff. Realistic and emotionally true, this is an Unohana, a Zaraki, that we can believe in, even if the canon can't show them to us. Straight onto my favorites list, along with the author.
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Surprisingly, I like it.

I love your writing style. The transitions from one scene to another is very smooth; the events are detailed; and the words you used to describe them are perfect. Your work is an absolute page turner (if it had a page to turn).

Zaraki's courting gift was so fucked up but funny and plausible at the same time. I can honestly imagine him doing it. lol.

About Unohana, I didn't expect her to be so powerful (despite she's a captain).

I was hoping for a lighter scene(non-combat) but it was a good ending.

Thanks for the interesting read.