Reviews for Little Wonders
smiles2go chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Hey, this is great, you need to finish it. I need to see what happens when Hatter gets to Vegas!
SynderellaToxik chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
EEP! I own Alice on DVD and it is my favorite version of all and I really wish there was a sequel, but there isn't and I do believe this is one of the few stories I've found that can make up for that. please update soon, much luvs
Pirate Gyrl chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
That was fantastic! I am glad that they can put the fight behind them. I really can't wait for him to get to Vegas. I hope it's absolutely brilliant.

And, honestly, I love the word prestidigitation. Don't know why. But I do. It's such a funny word. . . Anyway. Update soon!
Raeni12345 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Great storytelling.
lalunafour chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
what a wonderful story!

i want to go rewatch Alice now :)

the only thing i miss is Hatter's accent but he's so charming i only miss it for a second.
echomoon chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
awww... cute story line :) please update soon :)
Ms.Orange21 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Just saw this fic and am loving it! Can't wait to see what happens in Vegas :-)
EtherealDemon chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I do think you pulled it all together successfully! I look forward to the next chapter... their bound to get into troubble soon enough...

*giggles evilly*
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
You made the transition beautifully! I am getting nervous for Hatter in Vegas however.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
You did a wonderful job with the transition, no worries. _b
VolceVoice chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
*Very* well done! I'm enjoying this story very much-I think the mix of Wonderland and 'Real World' (whatever that is) works beautifully. And the romance is lovely!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
This chapter was well balanced and picked the momentum back up.

Big fights really can make for a rewind in a relationship.
That they're getting back into the grind with gusto says a lot for their compatibility.

I love slightly nervous Hatter, he's so squishable.

The end of the day tie in to their fight was a good choice. They're going to keep coming back to it for awhile, even if they don't talk about it. I'm glad you didn't just sweep it under the rug.

I can't wait to see Hatter in Vegas, where there are others who dress like him.
Laialda chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Well I agree with the many other reviewers in saying you bridged from the drama of the last few chapters back into your plot just wonderfully. _ I seriously cannot wait to see what happens when they end up in Vegas!

Is it wrong that I knida hope Hatter does try his hand at working over a casino? His internally commentary in the subject would be amusing I think. ; ) Looking forward to any of your next updates! _
catesy chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Woot for an update!

"Following an oyster back through the Looking Glass without knowing if she even cared about me," he told her.

Aww, that line there was perfect. I think you did a great job showing the positive change in there relationship. I cant wait to see Hatter react to Vagas.
Casy Dee chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
This was just wonderful! In particular:
"What's the most terrifying thing you've ever done?" Alice expected some tale of Resistance escapades, dodging Suits, that sort of thing. But Hatter's smirk faded until he looked at her with utter seriousness.

Very poignant and sweet. Loved it. Love this story!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »