Reviews for Little Wonders
smiles2go chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
i forgot to mention I love David Bowie too!
smiles2go chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Hey, this is great, you need to finish it. I need to see what happens when Hatter gets to Vegas!
SynderellaToxik chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
EEP! I own Alice on DVD and it is my favorite version of all and I really wish there was a sequel, but there isn't and I do believe this is one of the few stories I've found that can make up for that. please update soon, much luvs
Pirate Gyrl chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
That was fantastic! I am glad that they can put the fight behind them. I really can't wait for him to get to Vegas. I hope it's absolutely brilliant.

And, honestly, I love the word prestidigitation. Don't know why. But I do. It's such a funny word. . . Anyway. Update soon!
Raeni12345 chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Great storytelling.
lalunafour chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
what a wonderful story!

i want to go rewatch Alice now :)

the only thing i miss is Hatter's accent but he's so charming i only miss it for a second.
echomoon chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
awww... cute story line :) please update soon :)
Ms.Orange21 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Just saw this fic and am loving it! Can't wait to see what happens in Vegas :-)
EtherealDemon chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
I do think you pulled it all together successfully! I look forward to the next chapter... their bound to get into troubble soon enough...

*giggles evilly*
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
You made the transition beautifully! I am getting nervous for Hatter in Vegas however.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
You did a wonderful job with the transition, no worries. _b
VolceVoice chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
*Very* well done! I'm enjoying this story very much-I think the mix of Wonderland and 'Real World' (whatever that is) works beautifully. And the romance is lovely!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
This chapter was well balanced and picked the momentum back up.

Big fights really can make for a rewind in a relationship.
That they're getting back into the grind with gusto says a lot for their compatibility.

I love slightly nervous Hatter, he's so squishable.

The end of the day tie in to their fight was a good choice. They're going to keep coming back to it for awhile, even if they don't talk about it. I'm glad you didn't just sweep it under the rug.

I can't wait to see Hatter in Vegas, where there are others who dress like him.
Laialda chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Well I agree with the many other reviewers in saying you bridged from the drama of the last few chapters back into your plot just wonderfully. _ I seriously cannot wait to see what happens when they end up in Vegas!

Is it wrong that I knida hope Hatter does try his hand at working over a casino? His internally commentary in the subject would be amusing I think. ; ) Looking forward to any of your next updates! _
catesy chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Woot for an update!

"Following an oyster back through the Looking Glass without knowing if she even cared about me," he told her.

Aww, that line there was perfect. I think you did a great job showing the positive change in there relationship. I cant wait to see Hatter react to Vagas.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »