Reviews for Little Wonders
vanilla212 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I like the way you restored that 'new' feeling to their relationship. And the 'most terrifying thing' part? So sweet!

Good chapter - definitely a success. I'm really looking forward to Hatter and Alice in Vegas.
Iellix chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Mission accomplished. Mission REALLY accomplished. Perfect mix of sweetness and plot. Hater's 'most terrifying thing I've ever done' made me go all melty from the cute. I wanted to muscle in there and hug him myself, but Alice would break all my bones.
BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Awesome chapter!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
You kind of did date yourself. lol. I have no idea who Harry the Hat is. :) I do like this story though. It's interesting so far and I like the idea of Hatter being a magician. It suits him. lol. Suits him. Lame joke, I know.

Kitty-0-kat chapter 5 . 4/18/2010

This chapter was, without a doubt, epic.

I sniffled, I had to fan myself, I made my husband look at me like I had three heads...

Kitty-0-kat chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
There really is nothing worse than realizing all your closely held beliefs are wrong.

Poor Hatter, Alice really knocked him for a loop with that one.

The worst part is, she didn't even really mean to.

I wonder why they never talked about it?

That was gorgeously done, I was sniffly by the last few words.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 3 . 4/18/2010

He's made himself a new; friend, mentor, boss, thingie...

This is going to rock!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
So he took to the job really well.

We'll just have to wait and see how things play out. I know whatever you have panned is going to be fabulous.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
He certainly lucked out, didn't he?

Poor Alice, I bet shopping with Hatter is like running a marathon under a strobe light.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Great chapters! I'm glad that Hatter is getting a chance to show what he can do. And Hatter in Vegas? That should be very interesting. And I have to say that I was a little worried at first about their little tiff. But I'm glad they worked it all out in the end. And what a way to work it out! That was wonderful; very hot.

I hope you update soon!
how does she do it chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
oh my. (fans self) very hot. loved it!
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Good gracious that certainly did make a drastic jump there didn't it? Not that I mind even REMOTELY. *grin* Glad to see another chapter, and I loved this method of redemption for these two. I think it works especially considering that after having an issue with trust, Alice completely surrenders, and that would probably have been impossible with any man before Hatter.
Casy Dee chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wonderful, sweet and tender. I'm loving your story...truly.
CinephileSandra chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
*fans self*

Hoo boy, that was quite the chapter! Can't wait for more!
vanilla212 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
The way you write these two is so sincere and passionate. I'm looking forward to more!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »