Reviews for Little Wonders
Casy Dee chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
This was just wonderful! In particular:
"What's the most terrifying thing you've ever done?" Alice expected some tale of Resistance escapades, dodging Suits, that sort of thing. But Hatter's smirk faded until he looked at her with utter seriousness.

"Following an oyster back through the Looking Glass without knowing if she even cared about me," he told her.

Very poignant and sweet. Loved it. Love this story!
vanilla212 chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
I like the way you restored that 'new' feeling to their relationship. And the 'most terrifying thing' part? So sweet!

Good chapter - definitely a success. I'm really looking forward to Hatter and Alice in Vegas.
Iellix chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Mission accomplished. Mission REALLY accomplished. Perfect mix of sweetness and plot. Hater's 'most terrifying thing I've ever done' made me go all melty from the cute. I wanted to muscle in there and hug him myself, but Alice would break all my bones.
BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Awesome chapter!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
You kind of did date yourself. lol. I have no idea who Harry the Hat is. :) I do like this story though. It's interesting so far and I like the idea of Hatter being a magician. It suits him. lol. Suits him. Lame joke, I know.

Kitty-0-kat chapter 5 . 4/18/2010

This chapter was, without a doubt, epic.

I sniffled, I had to fan myself, I made my husband look at me like I had three heads...

Kitty-0-kat chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
There really is nothing worse than realizing all your closely held beliefs are wrong.

Poor Hatter, Alice really knocked him for a loop with that one.

The worst part is, she didn't even really mean to.

I wonder why they never talked about it?

That was gorgeously done, I was sniffly by the last few words.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 3 . 4/18/2010

He's made himself a new; friend, mentor, boss, thingie...

This is going to rock!
Kitty-0-kat chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
So he took to the job really well.

We'll just have to wait and see how things play out. I know whatever you have panned is going to be fabulous.
Kitty-0-kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
He certainly lucked out, didn't he?

Poor Alice, I bet shopping with Hatter is like running a marathon under a strobe light.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Great chapters! I'm glad that Hatter is getting a chance to show what he can do. And Hatter in Vegas? That should be very interesting. And I have to say that I was a little worried at first about their little tiff. But I'm glad they worked it all out in the end. And what a way to work it out! That was wonderful; very hot.

I hope you update soon!
how does she do it chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
oh my. (fans self) very hot. loved it!
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Good gracious that certainly did make a drastic jump there didn't it? Not that I mind even REMOTELY. *grin* Glad to see another chapter, and I loved this method of redemption for these two. I think it works especially considering that after having an issue with trust, Alice completely surrenders, and that would probably have been impossible with any man before Hatter.
Casy Dee chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wonderful, sweet and tender. I'm loving your story...truly.
CinephileSandra chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
*fans self*

Hoo boy, that was quite the chapter! Can't wait for more!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »