Reviews for Little Wonders
Iellix chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
I'll, uhm, be in my bunk.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
That was an absolutely exquisite chapters! You truly put others to shame with your evocative words. Such a beautiful 'reunion' of their hearts and bodies.
BregoBeauty chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Great story. Hatter as a magician... that's a good career for him. Alice needs to stop judging him so much by his past. I hope that time will help her trust him better.

Please update soon! :)
VolceVoice chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Absolutely beautiful-especially the last two paragraphs.

I'm enjoying this story very much-it's interesting, moving, fun, and-within certain parameters-realistic. Not to mention well-written!

Thank you for sharing it!

hatters-girl-belial chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
very welly written and i love it.
EtherealDemon chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
So very wonderfully, horrificly sad... *whipes at tears*
how does she do it chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
most wonderful! i hope it makes them stronger too!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
A great chapter... and so likely to happen given their backgrounds. Very well written.
TheAnonyMouseInViolence chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I don't know how I missed this fic until now! Wow, so awesome, in its details and nuance. This last chapter was particularly good, with its rawness and hurt, but so lovely too with their acquiescence at the end.
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really like this so far! I love the idea. Excited for more! _
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
GAH! I enjoy it so much I hate when you have to take a break. But You'll keep me coming back for more. And thank you for not dragging the argument out too long. I feel the story you've got here doesn't need that. You've got plenty of other opportunities to keep the story and drama going without cliche problems. Well done. And great opportunity for character development.
jk chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
yeah, only thing there is that they totally need to discuss it to get over it.

Either way, I really like the idea of magician Hatter. I wonder why it's not so common.

will be waiting for more. :)
Violeta chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I extremely love this story!

I'll be honest, I didn't thought I would like any story because I thought they couldn't really portrayed the characters but I just LOVE this!

Keep it up please!
Cheri0427 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
This story is so cute. I can't wait to see Hatter and Alice in Vegas.
Laialda chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Really love the story you've got going here CK _ The card trick story Hatter performed was wonderful as well! I can see all sorts of conflict that could arrive because of Hatter's Vegas debut and I can't wait to see where this goes...not to mention Alice's reaction to an impromptu vacation as it were. _
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »