Reviews for Oatmeal No Raisins
tanseynz chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Wtg Spock! Nothing like a bit of mutiny to cheer everyone up. And waffles, bacon and whipped cream, and strawberries, can sooth a lot of ruffled feathers. I would only add maple syrup, and a side order of coffee, of course!
tanseynz chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
A clever chapter, not the least because of the duality of the 'Protector'.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
I love the snort episode. Spock is always so himself, even when pandering to a hurting Kirk. Just as well they have that telepathic bond. Things would be far more difficult otherwise, and Kirk would have to stay in Sickbay, driving Bones up the wall.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
What is neat about this first chapter is the way you make it different. I mean, almost more than 50% of ST fiction begins with Kirk injured, Spock carrying him to Sickbay and Spock feeling guilty because he's convinced he's the cause.
But here you then add the physical problem Kirk will face and suddenly we're hearing, through Spock, beautiful and emotive language Kirk is feeling as his mind drifts helplessly.
This is what makes fiction addictive - the commonplace situation and characters turned into something rare and all in just a few words...
Sovereign Violette chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
This is a fantastic story! I really, really enjoyed it. And the end had me laughing :)
elderwolves chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
If this awesome story wasn't enough to earn a high ranking place on my favorites list, the ending DEFINITELY did. Excellent work! Much kudos to you! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
ROFL. I laughed so hard I ended up coughing. :)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
cute story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Really cute story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
That was an unusual and fun story. Thanks for sharing
A chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I LOVE U SUCH LONG AMAZING CHAPTERS RATHER THAN SMALL BORNING CHAPTERS
BadBoysAreBest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I really like your story :) I rarely read established relationship fics, but this is great.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
PERFECTION (I'm talking of your story)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I'm really sad this story is finished now :(
I LOVE it, okaaaay xD