Reviews for Surviving Friends With Tails
DM aka Dark Moon chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Really good story I enjoyed reading it.
whero chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Really enjoyed this - great personalities, and Duo makes a brilliant catperson! (even if he also makes things very difficult for Wufei for quite some time). I liked the way you fitted this in with the series, and also the way Duo's change developed over time. I also really like seeing just what Wufei is prepared to do for him, even when it doesn't seem to be working out for them - very nicely done!
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So I've read the first chapter to the end, and I have to say that I couldn't have wished for gold as much as I wished to see the epilouge. I loved this story so much that I actually signed in just to put it on my favorites! (and figure out how to do it with the new system...-.-)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
Oh my freaking God, did I ever forget to tell you that I freaking love it? That was f*cking amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
K, so this is probably the funniest thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading!
couldntstandbeinnormal chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Such a grand story I love it!
Stratagirl chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
No need for pitchforks -shakes head- :). It didn't end the way I wanted it to...but then that's a good thing for the fact that throughout this whole story I didn't know what was going to happen next, I like that, well that not that's easy for me to do anyways, but still, lol :). It's interesting how you wrote this story, and I know that there is a epiloge but still, this chapter was nice and so very sad T_T. It was so painful to see Wufei trying this best to do what was best for Duo but to be there most of the time and hear the sad sounds of the braided teen like that, I'm sure that was so very hard for the Chinese teen :(. You put so much emotion into this story, the way you described the sounds Duo made and the actions of the Chinese teen and everything else, very well done -claps happily!- :). I'm leaving the epilogue for tomorrow after I get off work, well later on, my niece will be here -giggles- _. I'm so looking forward to the epilogue tonight XD. Have a great day and happy readings and writings to you _. Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Awww! Well that is somewhat...hmm...I can understand Duo being mad at Wufei and what happened and all and I feel for! Just a whole bunch of emotions just going all around in this chapter I still loved it! -giggles!- _. onward to the next chapter! XD. Have a great day and happy readings and writings! _. Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
WHoa! O_O. Very nice...Duo is cute and funny in this chapter, the naked scene when the braided teen practually fly's down the stairs naked and tackles Wufei off the chair, lmao! was hilarious! XD. Poor Wufei loving the attention and touchings that Duo gives him but feeling bad at the same time and trying to be the good guy -giggles!- _. This chapter was still pretty long, well to me anyways hehe _. Have a great day and cute chapter! _. Happy readings and writings to you :). Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
This chapter was both...sad and funny, sad that Wufei is trying to be such a good guy and do the right thing and funny that Duo is in heat and is trying to well screw Wufei -giggles!- :). and sadists kittens? lmao! That is too funny! XD -giggles!- _. The part with the doctor and her laughing so hard because it was so obvious as to why Duo was acting the way he was just made me bust out laughing, i could so clearly picture that scene in my head hehe :). Great job! -claps happily!- _. Have a great day and happy readings and writings to you :). Toodles! -waves happily!- :).

Stratagirl chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Aww, it's okay Duo, you didn't mean to cut Wufei with your claws, it'll be okay _. The ending was sad :(. But I'm going to read on, next chapter is bound to be funny, cute or something! -giggles!- _. And the way Duo went back for Wufei, aww! XD. Yeap, definitely liking this story _. The chapters are loong which I love _. And I thought I read that wrong, when Wufei said "Allah!.." -giggles!- but Duo proved me wrong, the Chinese man did indeed say the Allah phrase that the blond normally says hehe :). Keep up the beautiful work _. Have a great day and happy readings and writings to you :). Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
-sighs happily!- is there anything better than a neko duo and wufei massaging his back -giggles!- XD. okay! on to the next chapter! XD. Thank you for a great read, now for more hehe :). Have a great day and happy readings and writings to you :). Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

Stratagirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hmmm...keeping to the Gundam Wing universe but adding a neko theme to it...nice, very nice -nods happily!- XD. I myself love cats, well cats and wolves but yeah...anyways I have a cat myself so I just know I'm going to love this story -giggles!- _. I really like the first chapter, it describes somewhat what happened but not in detail and Wufei is having a really hard time trying to be a friend to Duo but it's sweet and cute that he's trying so hard to befriend Duo and try the help the braided teen out XD. Quatre just reminds me of a mother hen, always looking out for her kids -giggles- but i like that about the blonde, it's...cute and he really cares for his friends Duo exspecually _. The braided teen having not only cat ears but claws was different, usually it's a tail and cat ears, so far with this story Duo has a pair of cat ears and claws, very nicely done -claps happily!- _. Have a great day and keep up the awesome work _. Happy writings to you! _. Toodles! -waves happily!- _.

kiley chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
i loved your story, there were still some errors (like i'm one to talk) but other than that it was realy good.
StarFire101 chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
I must say this was an excellent story from beginning to end, but the best part was the end. lol and no not because of a desperation for it to be over, but because the endings are always the hardest to get right. You wrapped everything up in to a perfect package that delivered on a melancholy note as well as the view of a happy future. I am a happy reader with a cat on my lap _