Reviews for Tinder
the0nion chapter 7 . 6/28
Omg. So fucking beautifully written. Affairs are horrible to deal with. You didn't soften any blows and it was just as hard to read through, just despising what they're doing, but wanting so much for them to end up together and happy. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece and sharing it. Please keep writing. This is amazing and I would love to see more of your work.
Sweetciel chapter 7 . 3/1
I didn't think that I would like a story written from Sakura's POV but I should have known that if you wrote it I would. Now I'm eager to see what stories that you took down. I tried to go to your website but I guess it's shut down. I know that the fanfiction community was saddened to see you go.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
I love how you used Sakura to narrate and how Lee's voice was included in her mind as a voice of reason. I like Saizo, Sasuke's fondness for his children, I grew to like Kosuke's character when she told Sakura what happened and Sasuke's taking the kids to get them used to the divorce. I enjoyed Sakura's strong and supporting character to all the people in her life, Lee's loving character, Neji's protectiveness and Hiashi's compulsure. The interactions and dynamics between Team 7 were brilliantly written out. I loved that you included the last chapter with Sasuke's point of view so we get to see more behind the relationship between Sasuke and Naruto from their relationship's point of view and that they were able to work out and be together in the end. I was glad that Naruto manned up and told Hinata the truth and that Neji hit him. This really was an amazing story and it works so much better than actual canon. Naruto and Sasuke being crappy fathers and husbands and the all the other character seeming to let themselves go was pure horror after all the went through was a horror. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Really nice story. Great ending...
tarot-flair chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Omg! This is the real ending of Naruto for me! I can see it happening and to think that u wrote this years ago before chapter 700 or the last Naruto movie ever happened. This feels like it could easily have followed from Chapter 700! Well besides the fact that Sasuke married Sakura. That would have ruined their team dynamics. I wish this was the real ending... Thank you for such a bittersweet perfect story!
Malty chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
I found this in an old folder and had to send some love. This story is canon in my head, it's that good, and one of the best I've read at providing a believable take on what could happen. Its angst feels earned, and I love that the characters who aren't the focus are still treated with respect. Thanks for writing it! I really love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I really do enjoy stories like these, where the perspective is from a person outside of the couple. You pulled it off quite well. I especially liked the ending (both Sakura's view and Sasuke's). Great job :)
starsonfire chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
This was a beautiful story! I really liked that while it is definitely a SasuNaru fic, it still has the added in elements of Sakura and the other characters. How their lives could have realisically turned out and actual consequences for their actions (which is huge for me as I hardly ever see Naruto or Sasuke actually have consequences to anything they do). It was very well written and your grammar was spot on (yay!). Thank you so much for such a great story! D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
heheheh
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!
THIS IS REALLY INTERSTING SO IF I DON'T SLEEP TODAY IT'S YOUR FAULT
coworly chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Ugh wow. Just wow. This was such a well written, well thought out story. Having everything told from Sakura's point of view was such a refreshing change too. I've never read a story that did that before. Everything felt so realistic and believable -Naruto's guilt, Sakura's disapproval etc. I wish I could have gotten more about how Sasuke's kids and the villagers reacted to them getting together after the two divorces. But anyway, this story was wonderful. Well done.
GoTrinba chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Lovely story! You know, I stumbled across this by browsing through stories. I think years ago, I read your story Conviction. And I found it again on here. Somehow it isn't on my favorites, could it be that your stories have been deleted before? Anyways, as I read the first chapter of that story, I remembered that I had read it before and decided to check out other stories by you. As expected, excellent story telling. Your story just flows and I love the quality of your writing. Very interesting telling the story in Sakura's point of view. That was a first for me, and I give that a plus for being new. I was left wanting to know more of what Naruto and Sasuke must have been thinking, but it was also fun reading about through through someone else's point of view. This is a great story, I'm glad that at the end Naruto and Sasuke ended up together. I mean, if they've always loved each other so much why not end up together. Feel bad for Hinata and Kosuke (spelling?) but what is important is happiness and Naruto and Sasuke obviously could only get that from each other. Lovely story this is going in my favorites!

I read in your profile all of your stories are coming down, I wonder why? They are so good it doesn't hurt to leave them for everyone's pleasure! I'm glad I got to read this story at least before it is gone into oblivion lol
Ren421 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
So nice to see you writing about Naruto again! Nice story, and poignantly touching. Keep up the great work!
princessofd chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Awesome story!
smartcat chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
What a beautiful story. I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for writing it!
yume76 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
possibly one of the rare few truly mature (in all senses of the word) story i've ever read. great job, as usual.