Reviews for It Was Meant To Be
divergentgirl0069 chapter 15 . 5/28
Please update it's a really good story I really want to know what happens
Reinonmyday chapter 15 . 3/5
Omg! I think this story is fabulous! Please continue it! I dont see how people could not like this story... It's got everything! The wolf pack, Charlie, Bella, Clair, imprinting, sadistic vampires... What could go wrong? Lol please update soon i am dying for another chapter
jaspersgirl chapter 10 . 2/16
I think bella should be scar free
I love every chapter so far, it's so good. But then it just... Stops? Are you going to abandon this story? Please don't, your a really good writer and there's like no other stories with a plot simaler to this one that I can find. If I could be any animal, I would be a ... A penguin? I don't know it changes from day to day, today it's penguin. Please update soon.
A.K. Hawthorne chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Update soon
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
C and V?
Caius and Victoria?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Um, actually Claire is two in the books, not three!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
You have no idea how excited and happy I am to find this story again after so long of loosing it. I'm so sorry you felt like you had to attempt suicide. I know the feeling. I love this story. Bella and Claire are adorable. Embry is such a sweetheart. The concept you made to get to know your fans and vise versa is creative. To answer your question I would be a fox. I love the representation of a fox. They are known for being sly, cunning, and mischief. Some of my better qualities. Now a question for you, what is your favorite fandom/or shipping? Please update soon! Thank you for not giving up on this story.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Eagal
alexiebrell55 chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
update soon
Ash chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Omg i kinda did that to my uncle when i was like 6 he said a bad word and then i say that is a bad word and then hit him with my barbie