Reviews for The Unspoken
MasonJ chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
wow i love this fic so far please please update when you can
Nelle07 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
I love it! UpDate!
Zanzibar1 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Heh heh... yeah being 15 and without a computer. been there done thtat only recently. Only my computer suddenly died on me right in the middle of typing. So I didn't have a computer for a couple months. So I know waht you were going through.

So anyways, the chapter was good and I like how you've continued on with the story. Only thing I would suggest is to describe what she is seeing. I know that those who are reading in this section have probably seen the movie but for those who possibly haven't that's who I make the suggestion based on. Don't get me wrong I've seen the movie twice once regular and once 3D. So I hope my review helps! Update soon!
Sky66 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
... Well, the first half of the chapter I didn't really mind but the second half was disappointing. It just did not seem relevant to the story. Otherwise, it is nice to see that the fanfic has updated ... not many of the old Avatar stories are nowadays. Good luck and update soon.

h8onme.x chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
yeah... i like it, its different. I like Mi'niri. She's someone i can relate to,.. hee hee hee hee... Yeah.I totally agree! its hard to find Na'Vi names. Well Done/Written Story! Keep up the Good work and UPDATE SOON!
An Ocean Under A Thousand Suns chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
great job i love it and good job of not making her a mary sue that annoys the crap outta me lol i mean somebody is not gonna have everything go for em well anyways off my soap box lol keep it up!
not gonna even try chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
loved it great job keep up the good work ohh it wud be interesting to learn about her im mean when she was taken probly young if she doesnt know the lango lol and it would be cool if she was the na'vi that gave the dna to avatar well one or two i guess lol well those are just my ideas! great job keep it up
Sky66 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Another great chapter. Jake's actions are always fun to laugh at because it is what I think some of us readers would have done in turn. I find it interesting that the Na'vi have to wear the exopacks while inside the human compound. Never seen a detail like that until now. And translations would be nice, I suggest having them at the end of the chapter. Also, what clan is Txe'lan from? His name is fine by my standards considering that creating a Na'vi name is sometimes difficult. Good luck and update soon!

Soccer11 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I need translations please. cant wait for the next chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
This was good-I'm a fan of long chapters too.
electrogirl88 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
This story is good so far. I like how you made the main character unique. Can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
ephona chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
love it
Sky66 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
... This is a great story so far.

Chap1: This really confused me but it sets up the story fantastically considering that most of the text is in first person.

Chap2: Another great chapter that has the emotions and feelings of tension, you have a way with words to bring certain feelings forth from the reader (or at least from me).

Chap3: It should be interesting from here on out for our (your) little friend here. I have no suggestions for you (this type of story is a bit out of my element).

Overall you have a great start with lots of potential and I will hold you to it for a longer chapter. My only regret is that I didn't catch this train (story) at the very beginning but I am glad I was even able to catch it at all. Good luck and update soon!

Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This sounds interesting. I'll wait for the next update and see what happens. It's very good so far though.
trixter77 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
This is interesting... keep up with the updating! ;)