Reviews for November Musings
Fireminer chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
An ejoyable and deep story, I say!
Firefury Amahira chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Aw, this is good stuff. The characters are all kept neatly in character, and while it doesn't offer up too much that one can't pick up from watching the series, it expands on it nicely. Plus it's always refreshing to get a look at events as filtered through the differing perspectives of those involved.

I do hope you write more of these!
SporkGoddess chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
What the... I never reviewed this? Well, anyway, this is extremely well-done; I could really see each character saying what they said. I'm so jealous of your ability to portray the characters so well! Anyway, beautiful job, and I hope to see more work from you someday.
Admiral R.T chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Go Amuro.

BUT, I'd rather be sayin GO MAX AND MIRIYA!
Lady Une-chan a.k.a. Mirai chapter 3 . 4/15/2002
Oops! I read is fic a while back... before I got my account, but I forgot to review! I was watching my MSG "In Love and War" tape today, and remembered your fic. Then I realized that I forgot to review! Of course, I loved it! Keep writing! (Especially about Bright! _)
duo183 chapter 3 . 2/18/2002
Wonderful and glimgersnoch
Aya Matsuda chapter 3 . 2/11/2002
Wow, I have to say I like where this is going - it's interesting to see how other characters are thinking during this time period and it's a nice change to have a different point of view than that of Amuro's. The only thing I feel is worth nitpicking (small, really, nothing to worry about) is that the dialogue is sometimes a little stiff - but then again, that might be your style, so it's really up to you.

Great job! :) I can't wait for the next part to come out, if you're planning to continue this. *hopeful expression*
Uncle Jo chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Very well written, though I perhaps could have witnessed the same feelings/thoughts/emotions of Bright by simply watching the show. Still, if nothing else, this proves the author to be very well read as to the character he is portraying; it's decidely nothing exasperatingly new, but I have a feeling that's the way the author meant it to be. So, if one accepts this piece on those terms it is very enjoyable. I do wonder however, if the author could not do something more with the character he has created. This sketch seems to concern the well-developed thoughts of a particular character after a particular incident. Knowing what the author does about the characters he's writing about, could he show the characters thoughts after a situation (no matter how ludicrous) that those watching the show itself did not get to see, but it could be implied that it occurred. That's just me, but either way I'd love to see the author continue with this type of a writing style.t
Maria - Madoka Ayukawa chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
1) This is very good, though short for my tastes. Maybe I'm not used still to monologues that don't take pages and pages, but oh well.

2) I'll never have enough of Bright/Mirai *tee hee*

3) You know this is coming, being me... could I use it in my page, please?
wdcain chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Great incite into Bright's character. Nicely done.
Famira Damaris chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
*heavy sigh* Bright Noah..._

Coolness - a fic from Bright's point of view! :D
kishiria chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
The start of another heartfelt fanfic by Berzerkerprime. You know I'll be drooling after each chapter as it's posted.

Am I psychic or do you REALLY like Bright? :)