Reviews for Mass Effect 3: The Prince of Shadows
joti52887 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
I went back and reread this story. So glad i did :) great scene setup throughout. Nice dialogue and characters were spot on. On to the sequel! Woo
joti52887 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
LOTSB was really good, however I'm enjoy your story so much more so far. now on to the next chp!...
joti52887 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
great stuff really enjoying this.
borismortys chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Great story. I hope you update the sequel soon.
BlueShadowBox chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
I have to admit, it was a little difficult for me to read this story at first (especially the last half), knowing what takes place in the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC. But I found myself hooked. I really love your writing style, and you have a wonderful knack for the art. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out as you update Part II!
HellzCrusader chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
it would be just like TIM to bring back saren wouldn't it? and the geezer is arrogant enough to believe that he could control the dead spectre. can't wait to watch that one bite him in the ass lol. awesome story!
The Forgiving Maiden chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Nice epilogue! I'm glad we got to hear from Miranda and the Illusive Man again. Personally, my bet is on Saren, even though it's pretty much impossible to bring that awesome turian back.
The Forgiving Maiden chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
Good chapter! I like this version way better than the actual DLC. Fantastic as always!
Gone Rampant chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Nilhus or Tela Vasair in the sequel? Hmm, thoughts are going crazy...

Anyway, brilliant end to a brilliant fanfic, good luck with the sequel.
Ty Floyd chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
wow you had me thinking that you were going to bring back kadin but thats it's a spectre that makes me think of nilus or that asri and as alwasys you make me want more more so pleas hury with part two! :)
DN7 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Excellent way to end the first part! Can't wait to see who the on ice spectre is!
Inverness chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Wow, that was certainly a great ride, with an epic finale. Awesome work!

Oh boy, didn't expect the Illusive Man to bring Saren back. Did he snatch up Nihlus's body too? Heh
Gone Rampant chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
So, no going through files like in the DLC? Damn.

Anyway, I'm just wondering why Shepard would throw all that away. I mean, the Broker probably had files on the Reaper's weaknesses and things like that!

Other then that, welcome back, etc.
Marcin R chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
as good as always, can't wait for epilogue
Ioan Serenno chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
This was a nice story otherwise, but what did you do to Shepard? Out of all the characters, he was the weakest. He didn't do a single impressive thing during the entire story. How could this character have been the hero of Eden Prime, become the first human Spectre, killed Saren and Sovereign and destroyed the Collectors? Just look at the source material. Shepard isn't some weakling. He's the most proficient killer in the galaxy. When has he been bested by another mortal man in combat? Son, I am disappoint.