Reviews for The purpose of a shinobi
You're still alive, not updating however.
On one hand dissapointing that you are not updating.
On the other hand ... you are not dead.
Correction you don't have the excuse that you're dead.
When writing something genuinely great in a section be it crossover or otherwise there are no excuses for not updating.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Can ya please update the story? Its close to 2015 already.
JRecon chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
great job so far with this story I really like it.
Markus-Antonius chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I like your story but its been forever since you updated I hope you find some inspiration soon!
RedxHazard chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Wat the hell im so confused since when is naruto 13 I thought we were in shippuden during the scene were sasuke goes in narus head with his eyes
Mandalore Requiem chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Congrats you just earned a story-alert, I look forward to the coming chapters _
Mandalore Requiem chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
*Chuckles* I'm still enjoying this, that's definitely a good sign :)
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Well this is interesting. I think I'll keep reading this fanfic and see how brilliant it can get, because I'm hooked _
Nik0laiCarpathia chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Kudos, my friend. Kudos. This is by far one of THE best Naruto x Rosario Plus crossovers I've ever read. Excellent plot, beautiful character interactions, just enough of the canon plot to keep things relative. It's like a blend of awesome stuff all put into one drink!

I really hope you update here soon, because this is just too good of a fic to let sink into obscurity. I'll bee keeping an eye out, Mr. Haan.

- Nikolai
jaelin910 chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
only thing I can think of that I'd have done differently is that I'd have liked naruto to climb back up and tell them how awesome the ride is (when they tied him behind the helicopter)
dch448 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Great story.
Artemis-Ikana chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
i notice this story hasn't been updated revently if you need a beta or ideas please feel free to pm me, and above all please continue this story
The Great Rick chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
You just lost me in this chapter on where this fic is heading when you brough back character from other serie.
grimangel163 chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I rather like this story, really hope you choose to update it soon
DEBob19 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
This story deserves a lot of praise. Even ignoring that you can count the number of original Naruto/RV fics on one hand, this is one of the most interesting and emotional (I'm not quite sure how to describe it) relationships I've seen between him and the girls. The spelling and grammar being nearly perfect is also appreciated. I hope you update soon and keep this story alive, it's definitely one of my favorites. Cheers :)