Reviews for Take Care Of My Heart
maru1824 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
If in his history "The Wish" it cries very much; in this history weep for the triple! It is so sad that edward has died but it is a beautiful gesture the fact that edward has left his heart to bela and alice his kidneys!maru..
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was sweet but sad!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yes I'm crying...very sad but also a beautiful testament to all those wonderful people who donate their organs...thanks
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh God, I'm in tears. This was such a beautiful one shot and I did not see that ending coming, I was convinced Alice would be the one to pass away, not Edward.

His last words were just so beautiful and I could picture the scene in my head.
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oh that was so beautiful. But I am crying now.

I really can't say more than how lovely that was.

Thanks for sharing :-)
happy.ala chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I don't know what to write... Your stories are soooo emotional. I just want you to know that I have read this one too and I loved it. Thank you.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
So sad, but a beautiful story. Loved it!
LoveDanielsNuts chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh my god!

I'm a blubbering mess right now...I thought that maybe Alice would pass away, but not Edward. As soon as I read about the car, I knew...I just knew!

This has to be one of the most beautifully tragic one shots I have ever read.

Thanks for writing, even though I now look like a panda.

beegurl13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is a really sweet story and so sad, I loved it. :) Nice job on this. :)
KlausandCarolineforever chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
O my god, this story is amazing!
84gemstone chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Crying as i write this but I thought Alice would die and Bella would get her heart so she and Edward could be together.
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh my gosh, that is so sad, but so well written. Despite the tears pouring down my face right now I am happy at the same time. I am very sad that Edward died and left Bella and Alice, but in a sense he never truley left them as they both have a part of him inside of them now. It is very sad yet sort of happy at the same time. Jasper and Alice have eachother and Bella and Edward will someday meet again. I am off to read some more of your fics.
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Yes, I am crying - way too much. Beautiful story, thanx!
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow amazing I really don't no what 2 say I loved it!
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I never expected the ending so tragic I wish the death never happen but if it didn't then tbe story wouldnt have been so brilliant

"Edward's heart still beats inside of my chest and that alone gives me comfort that no matter where I go"

Love it