Reviews for Endless Night
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Loved it too :)
SPARKLE72 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Thanks for the help with the author and story alerts. I'm really enjoying this one and interested to see where you take it.
boutondor chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
You ended this perfectly! Thank you so much! This has been an awesome read.

Sorry for not reading sooner. I've had a really busy week.
Ebony10 chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
"Such a pleasant woman, our Agent Lisbon," he announced with a grin.

That seriously made me laugh for quite a while. Really. As my cats stared at me, wondering if I'd lost it.

And I think Jane's continued attempts at seduction would make for a nice sequel. Right? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
Ebony10 chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Aw, Jane likes her. *girly, fangirl grin*

This story is simultaneously wonderful and a bit stressful. I feel a bit bad for Bosco. Who can withstand the Jisbon spark? He doesn't stand a chance! ...I hope.
Ebony10 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Man, a guy who'll make breakfast in the morning and do it looking like that?

That Lisbon's a lucky gal. ;)
Ebony10 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
The final line made me squee. :D

And this is so Lisbon:

"Fetching?" she replied with a snort. "Seriously Jane, who says that anymore?"

lol. LOVE it.
Ebony10 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Aw, they're kinda cute.

Damn it.

I hate when I feel all conflicted. lol. But that means you're writing one mean story. ;P
Ebony10 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Aw, man...and with a single chapter I now feel bad for Bosco. No Mandy. No Lisbon in the end (though I'm guiltily happy about that- thanks for the reassuring author's note!).

Poor Bosco. Poor Jane.
Ebony10 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Things don't look god for my favorite couple...
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ooh, can't wait to see where you go from this. Bosco alive?

sigh. I hope Lisbon doesn't get with him...

And how did I miss this? Sometimes I really dislike school for making me miss great fics and never be able to write my own.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
AWESOME. Auh, it's over, but it was really good! I'm quite excited to see more from you. :]

Love Elodie~
Frogster chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Wow! I can't believe this is finished either! Good job! It's intriguing to wonder what would have happened to Lisbon and Bosco if Bosco hadn't have died. And on some levels Lisbon/Bosco is interesting, even if it's just one-sided. But it's no where near as interesting as Lisbon/Jane. :D For some reason, the song "Circle" by Flyleaf has always struck me as a Lisbon/Bosco song, especially since his death.

Write more soon!
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Aw, what such a cute way to end it! _ I loved reading this story, and especially this last chapter!
yaba chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
aw that was an impossibly cute and appropriate ending. I thought Bosco stepping aside was admirable and for him to recognize the facts was just part of his personality. i really like that you had things from his perspective in the beginning, I thought that was great. This was a lovely story. I am glad you have completed it, because now I can reread it in its entirety whenever I want to :)

Yana